Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » iRec prerequisites
iRec prerequisites [message #127335] Mon, 11 July 2005 05:23 Go to next message
vijaydevarakonda

Hello Friends

Can anyone please help me in knowing the technical prerequisites for the implementation of iRecruitment?

Thanks alot

Regards

Vijay
Re: iRec prerequisites [message #127392 is a reply to message #127335] Mon, 11 July 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Are you going to use the external web site so that people can apply for vacancies online? If so, and unless you already have other external web sites in EBS such as iSupplier portal, you will have to consider the security implications. How your firewalls and servers will be set up etc.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: iRec prerequisites [message #127514 is a reply to message #127392] Tue, 12 July 2005 01:03 Go to previous message
vijaydevarakonda

Hi Aleksander

Thanks alot for the information.

Our client is very much new to Oracle Applications.

We have implemented HR & Payroll in the 1st phase and going to implement iRec and SSHR in the 2nd phase.

So this is the scenario.

Could you please let me know in brief about the prerequisites other than the firewall..

I would appreciate if you can give me the sufficient information which covers the prerequisites.

Thanks alot

Regards

Vijay
Previous Topic: Bank statement Import program
Next Topic: CygwinToolkits for Oracle Application 11[ Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:56:38 CDT 2024