Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Register a report or form in Oracle Apps
Register a report or form in Oracle Apps [message #126978] Thu, 07 July 2005 11:25 Go to next message
whinton1

Could someone tell me the steps for registering a new report or form in Oracle Apps. I can develop the report, copy the report to the $top directory but don't know the steps to register it within Oracle Apps. If someone could tell me all the steps I would appreciate it greatly. Is there a document that gives step by step instructions for doing this? I want the custom report to be under Order Mangement. I think the steps are as follows:

1) create concurrent program executable
2) define concurrent program definition
3) define concurrent program parameters
4) define responsibility
Re: Register a report or form in Oracle Apps [message #126979 is a reply to message #126978] Thu, 07 July 2005 11:41 Go to previous message
adragnes
The steps are pretty much as you said. Documentation is available in Chapter 4 "Managing Concurrent Programs and Reports" in "Oracle Applications System Administrator's Guide".
  1. Define the executable. See the section "Concurrent Program Executable Window" for details.
  2. Define the program and parameters. See section "Concurrent Programs Window" for details.
  3. Add the concurrent program to the request groups of the responsibilities where you want the report to be available. See section "Request Groups" for details.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps - Functional Manufacturing - Test Script
Next Topic: Schema help - AP module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:57:01 CDT 2024