Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » GL, AP and PO modules interview questions required urgent
GL, AP and PO modules interview questions required urgent [message #119666] Fri, 13 May 2005 12:32 Go to next message
susmithagiri
Hi guys,

Can you please send me interview questions in GL, AP and PO modules. Can you send them as soon as you can.
Thank you for your help in advance
Re: GL, AP and PO modules interview questions required urgent [message #119706 is a reply to message #119666] Fri, 13 May 2005 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karteek
Hi,
i too need pls post on GL,AP,PO,inv

Thanks
Re: GL, AP and PO modules interview questions required urgent [message #119724 is a reply to message #119706] Sat, 14 May 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theone
Hi,

I am giving u some very basics questions for These 3 modules.

(1) What are Flex fields, types , and number of FF in each modules.
(2) what is MRC, and steps to do that.
(3) How u create profit and loss sheet.
(4) what are the data base table names that u generally used.
(5) Types of invoices, recipts.
(6) types of transaction in AP, ie Two way, three way four way and diff b/w them.
(7) General API programm that we use in AP and AR.
(for tech side- customiaztion of reports and forms with in theses modules,
for functional- what are the general entries u made in diff forms and all that.)

For technical side there are not two many ques but for functional side intervws are bit tough.
this a small part that i shared whit u when u go thru these concepts u automatically find few new ques.
Hope this will help u.

Regards,
Abhi.
Re: GL, AP and PO modules interview questions required urgent [message #119895 is a reply to message #119666] Mon, 16 May 2005 10:41 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
In my experience, it seems that the focus is skewed to about 80-90% functional and maybe 10-20% technical. The techies are being phased out! =(

(you still need us though, don't pretend you don't!)
Previous Topic: Reconciliation Process ..Plz Help Urgent
Next Topic: To Populate Field..?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:57:05 CDT 2024