Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » custom concurrent programs
custom concurrent programs [message #118640] Fri, 06 May 2005 11:24 Go to next message
mhkraju

hi this is urgent,

please tell me the custom concurrent programs regarding general ledger, oracle purchasing and account payables in real time implementation. and what r the table names related to that programs?

plzzzz..........

thanks in advance

mhkraju
Re: custom concurrent programs [message #118715 is a reply to message #118640] Sat, 07 May 2005 04:23 Go to previous message
adragnes
mhkraju wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 18:24

please tell me the custom concurrent programs regarding general ledger, oracle purchasing and account payables in real time implementation. and what r the table names related to that programs?

To tell all concurrent programs for a specific application you query the FND_CONCURRENT_PROGRAMS table. I do not have access to an E-Business Suite instance right now so I have not been able to test the following query:

SELECT fa.application_short_name
     , fcp.concurrent_program_name
     , fcp.execution_method_code
     , fcpt.user_concurrent_program_name
     , fcpt.description
  FROM fnd_application fa
  JOIN fnd_concurrent_programs fcp
    ON fcp.application_id = fa.application_id
  JOIN fnd_concurrent_programs_tl fcpt
    ON fcpt.concurrent_program_id = fcp.concurrent_program
   AND fcpt.language = 'US'
 WHERE fa.application_short_name = '<enter short name here>'
 ORDER BY fcpt.user_concurrent_program_name;

You could also just go into the Application Developer responsibility and use the Concurrent Program form to query all concurrent programs for the given application.

As you are looking for custom concurrent programs I hope that you 1. have them in custom applications or 2. have a naming convention so that you can discern them from the standard programs. Typically the internal names of custom concurrent programs should start with 'XX', this in order for them never to be overwritten by a new standard concurrent program.

As to what tables these programs access, I can tell you a way that will work for programs that are executed as PL/SQL. For SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Oracle Reports, C and UN*X shell programs you will have to investigate these on your own by checking the source on the product top or the AU_TOP (for reports).

Basically you use the query above, add to it the condition that execution method is PL/SQL join in the table FND_EXECUTABLES and find the package, procedure or function it calls.

Then it is time to find the dependencies of this program. For PL/SQL stored procedures this can be found by querying the ALL_DEPENDENCIES view. Note that the package in question can depend on another stored procedure or a view, in which case you will have to recursively check dependencies until you find all the tables in question.

This seems like it is a lot of work. Don't you have any documentation of your custom programs?

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: Key FlexFields....Urgent!!!
Next Topic: Vanilla Instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:13:13 CDT 2024