Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Last payroll run - Oracle tables
Last payroll run - Oracle tables [message #117210] Mon, 25 April 2005 14:30 Go to next message
trowsdale
Hi,

I'm working on an Oracle HR/Payroll App. We are doing heavy customizations on it as well.

I'm trying to find a seeded Oracle table that could tell me which payrolls have already been processed. That is, the view or table would probably contain the PAYROLL_ID and the TIME_PERIOD_ID, and show some sort of "already processed" indicator.

I've had a look at both PAY_PAYROLLS_F and PER_TIME_PERIODS, and at first glance, neither store this kind of information.

Thanks for any help,

Bill
Re: Last payroll run - Oracle tables [message #117271 is a reply to message #117210] Tue, 26 April 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
trowsdale wrote on Mon, 25 April 2005 21:30

I'm trying to find a seeded Oracle table that could tell me which payrolls have already been processed. That is, the view or table would probably contain the PAYROLL_ID and the TIME_PERIOD_ID, and show some sort of "already processed" indicator.

PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS is probably the table you are looking for. See eTRM for details.

From eTRM on Metalink

PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS holds general details about the execution of payroll processes, including their type and all the parameters passed to them. It is also used to synchronize the running of parallel threads: each slave process locks this table before getting the next chunk number to process. In addition, CURRENT_TASK is used to indicate to the process if it is currently executing. This prevents the same payroll action being processed by more than one sub-process at the same time.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: Last payroll run - Oracle tables [message #117377 is a reply to message #117271] Tue, 26 April 2005 16:16 Go to previous message
trowsdale
Thanks Aleksander - this is most helpful!

Bill Trowsdale

Previous Topic: Accounts Payable Faq's.
Next Topic: Oracle Apps technical - interview questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:31:18 CDT 2024