Home » Server Options » Spatial » Importing Oracle Records into Autodesk Map  () 1 Vote
icon5.gif  Importing Oracle Records into Autodesk Map [message #114896] Wed, 06 April 2005 02:56 Go to next message
Adnany
Hi All,
I have oracle spatial database tables and i am trying to read the data from oracle into autodesk map (importing data). when i enter the user name and password and service name it opens the different schema names which are user "login name" in oracle. so say i have tables in "scott" to i click on "scott" and click on "Select" then it gives me error message "THE CURRENT ORACLE SCHEMA IS NOT VALID FOR AUTODESK MAP. USE CONNECT TO SELECT A VALID SCHEMA". Can any one help me out in this matter.
As i am new in autodesk map and i don't know too much about it. so if some one can help me out i'll gr8full.
Adnan.
Re: Importing Oracle Records into Autodesk Map [message #135969 is a reply to message #114896] Mon, 05 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phalguna_mr

hi Adnan,

I have done this with autodesk map 3d ...with oracle 10G database and it is working fine ...the schema that is asked for you....is coz of the reason that there might be no spatial records in that schema....try to connect with super user and post some data by creating a table in administrator and then u can retrieve that data....further on u can have u r data created in any dump...

Hope this will do the trick for you...

Regards
Phalguna
Re: Importing Oracle Records into Autodesk Map [message #144336 is a reply to message #135969] Wed, 26 October 2005 01:41 Go to previous message
Adnany
Hi Phalguna,

Thanks alot for you reply i have done this as u said sorry for being late reply actually i did this so thats why i was out of touch. Thanks once again.

Cheers!
Adnan
Previous Topic: Importing AutoDeskMap maps into Oracle
Next Topic: Obtaining offset of a point from a line segment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:48:36 CDT 2024