Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle CRM Certification  () 3 Votes
icon5.gif  Oracle CRM Certification [message #112989] Wed, 30 March 2005 06:50 Go to next message
vikrams

Hi All,
I m right now working on ORACLE CRM and i m looking for certification in CRM.
Is there any certification from ORACLE on CRM?
I would like to take the Certification.
AfterAll, Certification MATTERS..... Cool

Please help......

Thanks in Advance

Regds,
Vikram
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #113290 is a reply to message #112989] Fri, 01 April 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honeyapps
Hai Vikram,
I dont know about Certifications and all.But iam also interested in learning CRM.How it will be the future for this.
I think it is easier than Oracle financials.

let me clear my doubt
thanks in advance
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #113399 is a reply to message #113290] Sat, 02 April 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vikrams

Hi Honey Dear,
Well CRM is now HOT CAKE Cool
Please let me know, what do you want to know about CRM?
May be i can help you.

Regds,
Vikram
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #114753 is a reply to message #113399] Tue, 05 April 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honeyapps
hai,
I want know that can i learn it by my own can u help me

Honey
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #114754 is a reply to message #114753] Tue, 05 April 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vikrams

Hi Dear,
Yes you can learn on your own.
But for learning you must have an Oracle Instance.
See only reading will not make you comfortable with the product. Unless and until, you will not be handling the product, you will not be confident about the product.
And sure i will help you.
See CRM consists of 2 parts.
1) Pre-sales
2) Post-sales
Pre-sales consists of Marketing, Sales Online and other concepts
Post-sales consists of Service, Contracts, Knowledgebase and other concepts.
You first decide where you will be comfortable and let me know.
I will try to help you.

Byee and TC

Regds,
Vikram
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #116020 is a reply to message #112989] Sat, 16 April 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basant08
Hi

Can anym one please let me what are the different certifications available from Oracle CRM, and is there any link where they are available on-line(free).

Thanks & Regards,
Basant
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #117277 is a reply to message #114754] Tue, 26 April 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abhicrm
Hi Vikram
I am Abhinav just completed MBA, as it seems you have good understanding of CRM. I am thinking to start my career in CRM, as you are already working tell me hows job scenario in this field specially on functional side; any specific vendor is well in demand.
Vikram I am in Delhi, can you please suggest any training good institute for it or it can be done by books. Shifting is not a problem for me.

Thanks
Abhinav
icon14.gif  Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #117279 is a reply to message #117277] Tue, 26 April 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vikrams

Hi Abhinav,
Thanks for the compliment Smile
Well i m just a new kid in the CRM WORLD.
Talking about Job Scenario, hummmmmmmm, well life here is full of challenges. More to Over, Functional side is more stressfull. Interacting with Top Level Management People is the most challenging task. Getting them convinced is more challenging.
Well if you will talk about the vendor, i will only suggest, ORACLE. Mind-Blowing Product, with tremendous amount of power. The Depth of the product makes me go wild.
And about learning, well i will suggest and which i m using is, SELF-STUDY. Get your concepts clear about the business processes and then get the Product concepts clear.
As a functional guy, you should know the business process and map to the Oracle Product.
Well, go ahead and you will achieve SUCCESS.

BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks,
Vikram
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #117414 is a reply to message #117279] Wed, 27 April 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abhicrm
Hi
Thanks for reply vikram, as the things get planned on my side will write more to you for your comments & help.

Thanks
ABhinav
Oracle CRM Certification From Oracle Itself [message #117544 is a reply to message #112989] Thu, 28 April 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi,

I would like to inform you that Oracle would be conducting a training program on Oracle CRM in Hyderabad by 6th June 2005.

CRM Covers
1. Navigate Oracle Application 1 day
2. E_business Suite Essentials For implementors. 2 Days
3. CRM Foundation 4 days
4. Sales Fundamenatls 4 days
5. Marketing Fundamentals 4 days
6. Contract Funda 3 days
7. Service Request Fundamentals 4 days
Total 21 days Training program It woould cost you Rs 1,13,363\-

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards
Sutheesh T
Mail: edus_in@oracle.com
Direct : 080-51084709
Mobile: +919880662638
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #120498 is a reply to message #112989] Fri, 20 May 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chandranmba
Hi Vikram

Could you please give me ur contact number if u dont have any problem..
Need to talk to u regard the Oracle CRM

Regards
CHandu Embarassed
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #123350 is a reply to message #112989] Sun, 12 June 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitesh_agarwal
Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the insight, i am basically a mktg guy , mba(sys n mktg) and i have an year exp in retail mktg(pre sales) for one of the top co.s. I would like to know how do i go ahead. I know oracle pl/sql.I dont know abt the insitutes who provide trainig for the same. Will the course be enough to give me a break? Wht other steps i need to take up? Kindly suggest.If possible can i get ur contact no?

Thanks,
Nitesh
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #134282 is a reply to message #112989] Wed, 24 August 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skpriya78
Hi ,

I have just joing this group. and had a chance to go through the forum messages. I would like to become a CRM functional consultant. Iam a MBA (Mark and Sys)with 5.5 years of experience in presales and post sales activity.

I would like to have a change in my career and had a chance to have an idea about CRM. can anyone please clarify whether it is work shifting the career to a functional consultant in CRM and if yes how do i take it forward.

Iam in a cross road and would need some one to guide me further.

Looking for any inputs
Thanks in Advance and Regards,
Priya
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #134285 is a reply to message #134282] Wed, 24 August 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
I appreciate your interest in Oracle for training and certification on oracle. Oracle CRM is a 20 days training that is available. It would lead you to become a functional consultant in Oracle CRM. It costs Rs 1,20,000\-. A bnatch on CRM would be starting in India in Hyderabad by 19th Spetember 2005.
I would be able to give you more informatio if you mail me the following details.

1. Contact No( With std code) :
2. Present Location :
3. Course Preffered :
4. Basic Qualification :
5. Work Experience :
6. Mail ID :
7. Full address:

Regards
Sutheesh T
Oracle Education India.
+91-9880662638
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #137167 is a reply to message #113290] Tue, 13 September 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
Hi Buddy,

I am working on CRM for last aprox 2 years and already had 2 sucessful Implementation. Now i wanted to shift to Renowned Product such and Oracle CRM / Siebel. Can anybody help me get on this platform.

I have done both PreSales as well as Post Sales Implementations. Pls help and guide as to how to get onto this platform in near future.

If anybody has a software on CRM, pls let me know.

Sandeep

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 09:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #139586 is a reply to message #137167] Wed, 28 September 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi guys

just follow the below link, you will change your opinion that certification doesnt matter.

http://www.cio.com/archive/061504/itwork.html

regards

dushyant
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #142590 is a reply to message #134282] Sun, 16 October 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amish
Hi,

I am in sort of a similar situation as Priya. Am having 8+ years of experience in after-sales, and am looking to become a functional consultant. Please guide which is the right way to go about it. Priya, if you have already hit upon something, please let me know.

Thanks & Cheers,
Amish.
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #146687 is a reply to message #113399] Sat, 12 November 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shibu_var
Hi Vikram,

Where can I find material to learn Oracle CRM self study.. Also dont I need software to install at home..??

regards
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #146790 is a reply to message #142590] Sun, 13 November 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skpriya78
Hi people,

People like me have you made any progress in hitting on CRM workspace.

I have completed sales online through self study using the Instance and my friends support.
But no luck on job front yet..

Any lucky guys tell me your experiences and give me confidence that iam still on the right track

REgards,
Priya
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #147867 is a reply to message #146790] Mon, 21 November 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
Hi Priya,

You did it on functional or technical side. Can u guide me on Orcale CRM functional side...

Sandeep

skpriya78 wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 23:22

Hi people,

People like me have you made any progress in hitting on CRM workspace.

I have completed sales online through self study using the Instance and my friends support.
But no luck on job front yet..

Any lucky guys tell me your experiences and give me confidence that iam still on the right track

REgards,
Priya

Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #147969 is a reply to message #147867] Tue, 22 November 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi All,

Now you ca get onto Oracle CRM by taking up a training from Oracle itself. If you have the right back ground say MBA in marketing with around 2 yrs experience into the same and you take up oracle CRM it would be useful for you. Otherwise you would be simply wasting time and money.
the benifit of taking the training form Oracle is that
1. You learn Oracle from Oracle itself
2. You learn it on the latest version on Oracle CRM
3. You get upto date info.
4. Throughout the world Oracle is recognised.

Now if you learn by experience that is by working in a company then it is fine otherwise the best and fruitfull way to lear it would be through Oracle.

For more info you can get back to me.

Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638
sutheesh_22@yahoo.com
yahoo Chat: sutheesh_oracle
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #148012 is a reply to message #147969] Tue, 22 November 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
Thats true dear Sutheesh but where is the schedule for the training. I came to know that Oracle Cancelled last september schedule also.

Can you tell me how can i get certified by oracle on CRM functional. I am desperately seeking training on CRM. I am an MBA with 7 yrs of Exp in Marketing out of which 3 years in ERP/CRM and would like to shift to Oracle / Siebel platform. Can you guide me.

Sandeep
icon14.gif  Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #150471 is a reply to message #112989] Thu, 08 December 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran81
Hi,

Im Kiran. As i am also working on ORACLE CRM,I see myself as part of this group. I appreciate Vikram for taking the initiative and starting this thread for Oracle CRM. Who ever is trying to make a career in Oracle CRM i would like to say best of luck to them. I see a good future for the Oracle CRM.
Can any one tell me, Is there any forum for the oracle CRM exclusively where we can discuss the issues that we come accross in our daily work. If there is no such forum, lets create one so that it can make our work easy. There will be good knowledge exchage also. Please let me know your ideas.

Thanks
Kiran
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #150563 is a reply to message #150471] Thu, 08 December 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran81
Hi Dushyant,

That information is really usefull. The site you had suggested me has more info. I think that is going to help me a lot.

Thanks for the info:) keep in touch
Kiran.
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #151456 is a reply to message #112989] Wed, 14 December 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi All,
Oracle University India is going to conduct a batch on Oracle CRM in Mumbai from March 6th 2006 in Mumbai. Its a 20 days full time in class training. It would cost you Rs 1,20,000\-.

Those of you interested make haste and get back to me for further details.

Mail me the following details
1. Contact No( With std code) :
2. Present Location :
3. Course Preffered :
4. Basic Qualification :
5. Work Experience :
6. Mail ID :

Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638
sutheesh_22@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #151727 is a reply to message #150563] Sun, 18 December 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pkbofm
Hi Sutheesh,

Name :Pankaj Kumar Bhagat
1. Contact No( With std code) : 9934677732
2. Present Location : Patna, Bihar
3. Course Preffered : Financial/Technical

Anything which will help me to get job in ERP with my current teaching experience.

4. Basic Qualification : BE Civil, M. Tech -Transportation, MCA IGNOU
5. Work Experience : 4+ year as guest faculty (MBA/MCA)

Thanks,
Pankaj
Oracle CRM Certification from [message #152749 is a reply to message #112989] Mon, 26 December 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi All,
If any of you are looking forward to do Oracle CRM then make haste as the 6th March Mumbai batch is already 80% Booked. We have 9 seats booked out of 12 available and one more person would be joining in two days. That leaves just 2 more seats.
So eveluate the pros and cons and make a decision soon.

You can mail me for any sort of guidance or information.

Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638
sutheesh_22@yahoo.com

Re: Oracle CRM Certification from [message #152761 is a reply to message #152749] Mon, 26 December 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
hi Sutheesh,

Are you sure that the schedule is final this time. As is has been postponed many times in the past. I have already asked your collegue to book my seat and send me the email in this regards but no response so far.

I hope this time this programme will take off.
Re: Oracle CRM Certification from [message #152766 is a reply to message #152761] Tue, 27 December 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi Sandeep,
It is taking off for certain. By the way did you make the payment fr the course? If not make the neessary arangements. Get in touch with my collegue and he will guide yoo.

Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638

Re: Oracle CRM Certification from [message #152776 is a reply to message #152766] Tue, 27 December 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
hi,

I hope buddy that it will take off for sure this time. I was looking forward for the same since last july and finally it is taking off...lets hope for the best. Buddy, u can have my candidature for the same but as far as the fees is concerned i will pay only in feb & not before that.

Soory to say but i have no option but to wait as i was following up with Oracle University since last july when they told me of Sept 05 batch which got cancelled and then Dec 05 end and then i got a schedule for Feb 06 schedule and now March 06 schedule. Dont u think, a renowned and reputed company like oracle shall have some consistency while communicating the details.

I am very much interested in taking up this course and hope to join you all in March 06.

All the best to all the guys who will be taking up this course.

Sandeep
icon3.gif  Re: Oracle CRM Certification from [message #152779 is a reply to message #152766] Tue, 27 December 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi Sandeep,
Glad to know about your interest. But let me tell you some thing personally. Being big doent mean they can do everything without facing problems. same thing happened here, due to reasons beyond our control these batch were called off. Hope so that this time around you get to do the course and come out joyous and satisfied.

All the best Sandeep.

Regards
Sutheesh T
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #153468 is a reply to message #146790] Mon, 02 January 2006 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tolakkii
Hi Priya,

What are the concepts have u got gud grip have u compleated the CRM Foundation stuff.

If not i would sugest u to start looking at CRM Foudation area.

reach me if you have any quieries on my mail tolakkii@gmail.com or else lakshmana_vi@yahoo.com..

Have a great time..

Cheers

Lakkii
Oracle CRM Certification [message #153963 is a reply to message #112989] Thu, 05 January 2006 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shravya_m

hey all
i just graduated in BE productin and want to get into training for oracle financials..i already did a course in oracle 91 DBA..can anyone suggest a good training institute in Hyderabad for this?
Thanks in advance
Shravya
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #154770 is a reply to message #112989] Tue, 10 January 2006 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayesh_nadkarni
Hello all;

I would like to know the career avenues in teh CRM arena. I am very keen to transition my career into the CRM field as I personally feel that the potential is huge. I have a 5+ year background in the field of marketing and BPO industry at senior level.

I would like to know whether I can learn the Oracle CRM package on my own and what are the chances of a fresher like me making it big on the CRM horizon. My educational background is that of a B.E; MBA and I am looking forward to your advice !!

Regards
JAYESH
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #155336 is a reply to message #153963] Sat, 14 January 2006 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran81
Hi Shravya,

You are graduated in BE production, and you want to make a career in oracle financials. Can i know the reason why you want to shift? As You had done a course in Oracle 9i DBA you can also make a career as oracle apps DBA, this is one alternative. OR become a oracle apps manufacturing consultant either technical or functional. You can also choose SCM. Some how i feel finance is not a good choice for you. There are few good institutes for the above specified ones. Let me know if you are interested...

Regards
Kiran
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #155337 is a reply to message #150563] Sat, 14 January 2006 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran81
Hi Dushyant,

I hope you are Dushyant from HYD. If you the one working with GE, please contact me man.. i dont have your number.. its me kiran Anjaneyulu's friend
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #155365 is a reply to message #155336] Sun, 15 January 2006 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
hi Kiran,

From your message it appeared that you have good experience and knowledge about Oracle Apps. Hi, this is Sandeep here.

I am interested in making career in Oracle CRM. I am already having 2 yrs exp in CRM as Functional Consultanting but on a relatively unknown application from USA. Can you guide me how to get into Oracle CRM. You were talking about the training in Oracle CRM, Can u suggest me some institute who is offering fast track courses in Oracle CRM and also assisting in Placements.

Looking forward to a positive response from your side.
Sandeep
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #155398 is a reply to message #155365] Sun, 15 January 2006 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi,
Greetings! Appreciate your interest in Oracle CRM. Oracle itself gives a 20 days training on Oracle CRM. Theses trainings are available in Mumbai, Bangaore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Calcutta and Deelhi.
For more informatiom on te same pls mail me.

Warm Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638
sutheesh_22@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #155912 is a reply to message #155365] Thu, 19 January 2006 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran81
Hi Sandeep,

Hi Sandeep,

Oracle apps its self is a big ocean and what ever knowledge i have is like a drop. Its always a good option to come to CRM side. First tell me what is ur backgroud and what is the CRM experience u have. If you had worked already on any CRM product let me know about it . If you want to make a career in oracle crm sure i can guide u as far as i can. comming to institutes, one alternative Mr.Sutheesh T is suggesting oracle.. a part from that some institutes are there in hyd but i can rate them as equal because all are same. But what my suggestion is u can learn on your own if have the enough material. More over you have a prior exp in crm so it will not be a tough job for you.

IF you need any thing more contact me on ghana_one@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kiran.
Re: Oracle CRM Certification [message #157352 is a reply to message #112989] Wed, 01 February 2006 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lotza
Hello

I need some advice from you.I am MBA Finance and worked as Oracle End User in oracle financials .I am planning to take training in oracle financials and this job requires travelling.If i work as a oracle functional And I stay in seattle.And in seattle there is only microsoft and amazon.Do you think later on it will be easy for me to shift to microsoft.Because Finally i want to stay in seattle only.
Previous Topic: future in oracle
Next Topic: Novice Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:56:27 CDT 2024