Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Interface into Oracle Financials
Interface into Oracle Financials [message #111482] Wed, 16 March 2005 13:17 Go to next message
smovva
hello all:
I am trying to build an interface between a billing system and the Oracle Finance system. I have the finance outputs out of the billing system for:
Customer/Account information,
Payment data,
Accrual info,
Invoice data and
disputes.

Additionally, I have a set of General Ledger codes that should be used to shown revenue and payments for.

Once, I get the data for the revenue and payments, I need to post this data into the finance system.

Where do I start?? I am a newbie to Oracle (or any) finance system.
Specifically, I need to know how to post the data into the finance system automatically.
Please help!

Please let me know if you need more details to answer this.
Thanks!
-Solomon
icon2.gif  Re: Interface into Oracle Financials [message #111484 is a reply to message #111482] Wed, 16 March 2005 13:35 Go to previous message
smovva
More details on this.
The billing system is on our domain. I have more control on this.
The Oracle finance system is at the Client's end. So my interface should be able to post transactions into their finance system.

Also, the data that is gathered should be accumulated at the General Ledger Code level. So during a particular time period, I need to gather data - total credits/debits for every General Ledger code in the system.

Hope that gives a better idea.
Previous Topic: commitment/deposit AR query
Next Topic: PO of Oracle 11i (OPM)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:32:28 CDT 2024