Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cannot defined concurrent manager
Cannot defined concurrent manager [message #111387] Tue, 15 March 2005 22:57 Go to next message
beckham46

Dear
When I run a request, system inactive and warnin that it has not a concurrent manager.
I goto system andministrator -> concurrent -> define
but the system warning againt same.

Phase : inactive
Name : OAM Application Dashboard Collection
"No specialized concurrent manager is defined to process this request, so it cannot be processed. Contact your system administrator to define a concurrent manager to process this request or to verify that existing concurrent managers have the correct specialization rules."

Thank for help me
Re: Cannot defined concurrent manager [message #140074 is a reply to message #111387] Fri, 30 September 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnalystParth
beckham46,
your detailing is very brief, so it is hard to decipher what exactly is the issue.
1. Is your concurrent manager service up and running?
2. Is Standard manager up and processing requests.
(navigation: sysadmin>>concurrent manager>>administer)
3. Did you try running some sample concurrent request such as "active users"...?

--Parth
Re: Cannot defined concurrent manager [message #140515 is a reply to message #140074] Tue, 04 October 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mchittib
I guess someone messed up with the concurrent managers.

Check to see if concurrents managers are up.

Please explain your problem clearly.

What are you trying to do.
What exact error message code did you get.
Re: Cannot defined concurrent manager [message #140924 is a reply to message #140515] Thu, 06 October 2005 04:40 Go to previous message
beckham46

Thank you,
At the moment I've solved this problem. The error is raised by adcmtl.sh service, I assigned username and password incorrect. Now, I start service "adstrtal.sh" and then I start service "adcmctl.sh" with user/password is "apps/apps".
Thank you again

Thanh
Previous Topic: how to register a concurrent program
Next Topic: can anyone explain Customer interface in detail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 08:25:03 CDT 2024