Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » custom.pll
icon8.gif  custom.pll [message #110369] Mon, 07 March 2005 01:49 Go to next message
a.prashanth
i want to do attach a coding in custom.pll after the save button has been clicked how can i trap it pls help
Re: custom.pll [message #110516 is a reply to message #110369] Tue, 08 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous message
adragnes
Quote:

i want to do attach a coding in custom.pll after the save button has been clicked

This depends on the form. Which events that are sent to the CUSTOM Library varies from form to form. To find out whether there are any events that are fired when you press the Save button do as follows:
  1. Open the form you want to extend.
  2. Enter whatever it is you want to save.
  3. Go to the Help menu and select Diagnostics>CUSTOM Code>Show Events (I am a bit hazy on the exact wording, sorry)
  4. Press the Save button and note down any events.

The option described above in step 3 causes a dialog to be displayed whenever an event passed to the CUSTOM Library occurs. The dialog displays the name of the event and the name of the current form, block and item. This trick is invaluable when designing CUSTOM Library and Forms Personalization (if you are on 11.5.10) extensions.
Previous Topic: In OPM / Make to Order case can we attach Order# with Finished Goods-Item??
Next Topic: Setting Default Values in CUSTOM.pll (For Apps Forms)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:13:11 CDT 2024