|Urgent NW US Need - Oracle iProcurement/Purchasing Functional Consultants [message #110127]
||Thu, 03 March 2005 11:09
Registered: March 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
AST is a Naperville IL based Oracle Apps focused IT consulting organization that is continuing to grow with offices and staff in several major US cities. AST considers its employees to be its greatest asset and puts a strong emphasis on hiring and retaining the best talent. As our company continues to grow at a steady pace we are constantly looking for talented people with a high level of motivation and energy to work in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. |
AST has an excellent reputation in the industry for on-time delivery and trouble-free implementations and migrations. We have an outstanding high employee retention rate, showing a high level of job satisfaction. We strive to build enduring relationships with our customers, partners, and employees.
Oracle Purchasing Functional Consultants will be responsible for determining business requirements in consultation with the clients for new implementations and upgrade projects. He/she will then map these requirements into Oracle Applications features; identifying gaps and design customizations and/or business processes to resolve the gaps. They will also be required to provide project planning and coordination tasks; training and knowledge transfer to client personnel.
Relocation is not required but consultants normally must be able to travel on a weekly basis in support of assigned projects. Initial project will be based in NW portion of US. Employees receive competitive salaries and an industry leading benefits package that includes H-1/Green Card processing support.
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO ARE ALREADY RESIDING IN THE US.
- 4+ Years of Functional Consulting experience with Oracle Purchasing implementations
- At least two implementation/upgrade projects
- Experience with Oracle Applications Release 11i
- Experience with Project Planning & Management
- Good communication and people skills
- 4-Year/BS degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/MIS
- iProcurement exposure or implementation experience
- iSupplier, iExpense module experience/knowledge
- Experience with Oracle Workflow
- Oracle's AIM methodology,
- Experience with presenting papers at user conferences
- Knowledge of query tools (Discoverer, Toad)
Please respond by sending Word version of resume to:
Phone: (630) 778-1180, ext. 230
Fax: (630) 778-1179