Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Registering Chart Report in WebForms
Registering Chart Report in WebForms [message #109053] Mon, 21 February 2005 13:27 Go to next message
Steve Corey
Hello everybody.

Has anybody successfully registered a .RDF file with an embedded chart in web forms? I am in 11.5.8 and using RDBMS 9iR2. If you can either define the steps required to register the report or point me to documentation that will explain it clearly (eg, 99% of the time standard Oracle documentation is insufficient) I would be appreciative!

I am basically dealing with an .OGD file and the .RDF. I've never done it before, but we have charts that need to be registered in our production instance. Thanks!

Regards,
Steve
Re: Registering Chart Report in WebForms [message #109421 is a reply to message #109053] Thu, 24 February 2005 10:15 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
Nevermind, I got all my charts in there and running properly. One question though, how come my color scheme is changed if I run through the application? I have some fill patterns in black and white (its a greyscale chart, no color printer available). It's kind of important to have the color schemes stay to what I set them at. Anybody seen this before? Any fix, or is this another bug only fixed via upgrade? Thanks!

Steve
Previous Topic: What is Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
Next Topic: Modification of Self Service web application Timecard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:11:09 CDT 2024