Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i Functional Applications Consultants
Oracle 11i Functional Applications Consultants [message #106854] Wed, 19 May 2004 06:27 Go to next message
J Stenhouse
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Oracle Functional Applications 11i Consultants [/i][/b]All consultants must have Oracle functional applications implementation experience in one of the following modules:Financials,  Manufacturing, Supply Chain or  CRM. Must be currently implementing project in US.

Prefer to be located within driving distance of the following cities:<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Cleveland</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">OH...</st1:State></st1:place> Pittsburgh or <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Philadelphia </st1:place></st1:City>PA <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">...</st1:place></st1:City> <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">NY</st1:City>,<st1:State w:st="on">NY...</st1:State></st1:place> <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Boston</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">MA...</st1:State></st1:place> <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Chicago</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Il... M</st1:State></st1:place><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">waukee</st1:City>, </st1:place><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">WI...</st1:State></st1:place> <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">TX....</st1:State></st1:place><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:place></st1:City> or LA California ...

Junior Consultants must have gone through one life cycle implementation internally of Oracle 11i Consultants, Senior Consultants, Project Managers 3-10 years experience may have done a little contracting but majority of experience must be from recognized consulting firms implementing large scale project.  Compensation: Fair Market Value

Email Resume:stenhousecompany@charter.net
Oracle 11i Functional Applications Consultant [message #106910 is a reply to message #106854] Wed, 16 June 2004 05:57 Go to previous message
Suresh Sighakolli
Hi!

We have an Urgent Opening for Oracle CRM Service Functional consultant

Duration: 6months

If you are interested in the above position please send in a detailed resume highlighting your relevant skills, availability, rates, and a good day time number to reach you.

or If you know someone who could benefit from an opportunity such as this please share this information with them. I am also happy to discuss how I could be of service to you on other opportunities.

Thanks for your time and consideration regarding this matter.

Looking forward to working with you,

Suresh Sighakolli

Technical Recruiter
Computech Corporation
30600, Suit 2121, Telegraph Road,
Bingham Farms, Detroit, MI.
Tel: 248 712 0022 Ext: 519
Fax: 215 895 3073
E-mail: sureshs@computechcorp.com
URL: www.computechcorp.com

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."
Previous Topic: I-Expense Tech Expert Needed in Denver
Next Topic: erp finance courses in pune
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:21:19 CDT 2024