Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for Oracle co-op or internship
Looking for Oracle co-op or internship [message #106540] Mon, 09 February 2004 07:08 Go to next message
Karl Sieburg
4th year IT student looking for an entry level position for this spring and/or summer in the northeastern United States.

ksieburg@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Looking for Oracle co-op or internship [message #107161 is a reply to message #106540] Tue, 07 September 2004 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Ellison
Karl, we are very interested in hearing from you. I am the ceo of Oracle and founder, as you probably know. If you would like to get some exeperience as a consultant for Oracle get back to me.

Look forward to hearing from you,

L. Ellison
Re: Looking for Oracle co-op or internship [message #107645 is a reply to message #107161] Tue, 16 November 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl Sieburg
Larry, I'm not sure if I still want to work for you guys. SAP has offered me a 6 figure salary and IBM wants me to design some of their DB2 clustering features. Would you be willing to give me a nice benefits package as well as match either of these competitors' salary offers? Also, as I told you in my e-mail, DO NOT e-mail me directly. I do not except e-mails from anyone until I get to know them personally.

Thanks,
Karl
Re: Looking for Oracle co-op or internship [message #107646 is a reply to message #107645] Tue, 16 November 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Ellison
Sorry about the e-mail, Karl. I was hoping we could develop a personal relationship. Of course I will match their offers! You are the best there is and we here at Oracle have been watching you for years! We are also willing to give you the title of Sr. Database Designer and we want you to design our next Grid database. We can send the jet to pick you up as soon as we here back from you. Just call that number I sent in the e-mail...that is if you didn't delete it. If you did, just msg me here.

Thanks a lot,

Larry
Re: Looking for Oracle co-op or internship [message #108293 is a reply to message #107646] Thu, 30 December 2004 04:52 Go to previous message
sonia
I have been surfing the web looking for Oracle internship opportunities, and I saw your emails. I have been a IT professional in legacy systems for year, and later transitioned to Database, Unix, C, C++, Pro*C, VB, Java, and Client/Server. I am certified in Solaris and Oracle DBA, and desperately looking for an opportunity to work with Oracle. However, I would definitely have to be an intern to get sufficient hands-on experience. If you can, could you assist me by informing me of any such internship programs that you know about that I could get into. I live in NYC.
Previous Topic: need oracle 11i designer and one administrator
Next Topic: Project Accounting Functional Consultants required
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:35:20 CDT 2024