Home » Other » Marketplace » Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA
Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA [message #106488] Thu, 15 January 2004 09:17 Go to next message
Nick Abid
Must live in the area or be able to relo on your own;

For a leading internet & communications firm:

1- design & development skills w/ Oracle;

2- strong SQL or PL/SQL;

3- good/strong UNIX environment skills;

4- data modeling skills a plus or required;

5- basic Production DBA skills required;

6- 3 month PO to start, with 6-12 month assignments possible, depending on the quality of the person and work load demands;
Re: Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA [message #106489 is a reply to message #106488] Thu, 15 January 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick Abid
These positions are in Northern, VA, for a leading Internet/Communications firm;

1- design & development skills w/ Oracle;

2- strong SQL or PL/SQL;

3- good/strong UNIX environment skills;

4- data modeling skills a plus or required?

5- basic Production DBA skills required;

6- 3 month PO to start, with 6-12 month assignments possible, depending on the quality of the person and work load demands;
Re: Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA [message #106542 is a reply to message #106489] Mon, 09 February 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex
Please, find my updated resume at: http://buzunov.org/
Re: Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA [message #106558 is a reply to message #106488] Fri, 13 February 2004 22:45 Go to previous message
Muhammad Atif Khan
Human Resource Manager

Dear Sir,

I am interested in applying in your esteemed organization as a Developer. I have completed my BCS (Bachelor of Science) in Computers from Petroman Training Institute, Karachi Pakistan (Affiliated with Shah Abdul Latif University) in December 2002. I have compelete PGC in Oracle from NED University
I have two-year Experience of working in the Muhammad Shafi Tanneries (Pvt.) Ltd. & Six-month Experience of working NADRA project of Jaffer Brother (Pvt.) Ltd. I believe that my background and career objectives are a good match with your organization and would allow me to make a positive contribution towards your organization.
I have a keen desire to work for your organization and such an opportunity would provide me with a unique challenge. My knowledge and experience in the field of computer science has given me an in-depth understanding and edge over all the relevant issues pertinent in today’s age.
If you want a person who stays abreast of his field, who understands technology, who has exceptional interpersonal skills and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer.
I look forward for a discussion with you or members of your organization to see if we can establish a mutual interest.
My resume is attached herewith for your kind perusal.
Yours sincerely,

Muhammad Atif Khan
Previous Topic: Oracle Portal Developers Needed in OHIO
Next Topic: We need Experienced Oracle Professionals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:26:56 CDT 2024