Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Workflow Experts
Oracle Workflow Experts [message #106419] Tue, 08 July 2003 13:38
Amy Bergin, DARC Corporat
DARC Corporation is a nationally recognized Oracle Applications implementation and integration software firm. With over 10 years of experience dedicated to Oracle Applications, DARC ensures success for its clients using Oracle’s e-Business Suite.

Founded by a group of the first Oracle consultants that delivered the Oracle Applications to the marketplace, DARC sets industry standards for expertise and client. We believe in a team-oriented commitment to customer service, a consistent focus on our core competencies, and the pursuit of innovation to sustain our competitive advantage.

DARC Corporation offers a very unique organizational culture in which innovative thinking, strategic planning, and leading edge technologies are utilized to develop the value-added solutions our clients and employees depend on.

We desire a senior person who can act as a technical expert and advisor to our internal team members who have supported the 10.7 version for five years but have limited experience with the 11i technology. This person would need to be very experienced with workflow and any other new

Due to the immediacy of this position, we can not offer visa sponsorship. US Citizenship is required.

Oracle 11i Technical Skill Set Needed

CRITICAL -
ABILITY TO LEARN & FOLLOW SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
SQL
PLSQL
UNIX
ORACLE REPORT & FORMS 6i
WORKFLOW
ORACLE 11i TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE
DFF’S
SETUPS
ALERTS
PACKAGES/PROCEDURE CODE
DB TRIGGERS
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF ORACLE 11i APPLICATION
PURCHASING
FINANCIAL
WMS
CONTRACTS
DATA CONVERSION DESIGN SUPPORT
CLEAR AND CONCISE WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS

NICE TO-HAVES –
BIZRULE
DATAMART
MAINFRAME

Please submit resume to: aabbott@darc.com or visit us at http://www.darc.com
Previous Topic: Oracle OEM Administrator for Contract to Hire job in Raleigh, NC
Next Topic: Oracle clinicals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:24:27 CDT 2024