Home » Other » Marketplace » List of Companies Using Oracle Database
List of Companies Using Oracle Database [message #106406] Mon, 23 June 2003 14:08 Go to next message
M. Atif Murtaza
Hello Friends !
I am an Oracle9i DBA Associate. I am searching for a entry level position in DBA. I want to find out about the companies which are using Oracle Database in Canada. If anybody could help, I would highly appreciate. I have already gone through the link of customer references at www.oracle.ca but I need to know anyother link from where i can search companies specifically in Canada.
Thanks
List of Companies Using Oracle Database [message #106643 is a reply to message #106406] Sat, 13 March 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roopesh
Hello Friends !
I am an Oracle9i DBA and D2K developer. I am searching for a entry level position in DBA. I want to find out about the companies which are using Oracle Database in Canada. If anybody could help, I would highly appreciate. I have already gone through the link of customer references at www.oracle.ca but I need to know anyother link from where i can search companies specifically in Canada.
Thanks
Re: List of Companies Using Oracle Database [message #107825 is a reply to message #106643] Fri, 03 December 2004 06:44 Go to previous message
Faisal
Hello Friends !
I want to find out about the companies which are using Oracle Database. If anybody could help, I would highly appreciate. I have already gone through the link of customer references at www.oracle.ca but I need to know anyother link from where i can search companies specifically.
Thanks
Previous Topic: Trainer for PL1
Next Topic: oracle university books for sale
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:07:40 CDT 2024