Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA, Chicago
Oracle DBA, Chicago [message #106262] Wed, 15 January 2003 13:11 Go to next message
lara
I'm with a staffing firm in downtown Chicago and we've recently been retained by a large Chicago company to find them an Oracle DBA, Unix system experience, with between 2-5 years of experience. The position is in a small, entrepreneurial group within a large corporate environment.
Re: Oracle DBA, Chicago [message #106263 is a reply to message #106262] Thu, 16 January 2003 10:44 Go to previous message
Amit
hi lara,
how do you do. well i was interested in applying for the above position. i am an oracle junior dba and i am presently doing my masters in computer science at illinois institute of technology (chicago) and i stay about 10 minutes from chicago downtown.
i have worked on oracle on windows platform and i am at an intermediate level with unix but if given a chance i am confident of living upto to the task. i have over 3 years of work experience related with oracle and hence i feel i will be comfortable.

I would be very thankful and would really appreciate if you can give me a chance to try out for the position and if not atleast help me find a job.

Please tell me if you would like me to send you a resume so that you can help me out.I would be very grateful for all your words of advice and actions.

hoping to hear a positive response
thanking you
amit shenoy
email: amitshenoy18@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: US-NY-Albany Oracle Developer, DBA
Next Topic: Looking for Local (WDC Area) Oracle Portal Developer 9ias
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:31:19 CDT 2024