Home » Other » Marketplace » C Programmer with Oracle Exp-Chicago
C Programmer with Oracle Exp-Chicago [message #106078] Tue, 08 October 2002 12:08 Go to next message
RK
This is a local position to Chicago. We are looking for independent contractors. No subcontracting or third parties. No H1Bs sponsorship available at this time. However we will consider H1Bs for this position.

ob Description:
The ideal candidate must be able to design, develop, test custom development modules using Pro*C/OCI. Must
possess the ability to participate in the complete development life cycle at varied levels.

Must possess the ability to interpret the technical requirements for the development of a key interface from an
HTML application.
Should have an in-depth knowledge of Pro*C, sockets on UNIX.

Required Skills:
1) Pro*C on UNIX (Sun solaris)
2) Knowledge of TCP/IP. The program involves communicating with a different hosts
3) Knowledge of sockets in particular.
4) Ability to port the current C code from 32 bit to 64 bit Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5) Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
6) Must have a positive work ethic.

PLease send all resumes to srk@senryo.com
Re: C Programmer with Oracle Exp-Chicago [message #106113 is a reply to message #106078] Mon, 14 October 2002 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Mallela
I sent my resume to the above emailid. Pl. let me know whenever you have some time.
Paul Mallela
Re: C Programmer with Oracle Exp-Chicago [message #106115 is a reply to message #106078] Mon, 14 October 2002 09:32 Go to previous message
Paul Mallela
Hi,
I already emailed you my resume. Pl. contact me thru email at pmallela@hotmail.com
Previous Topic: WANTED Database Professionals
Next Topic: Oracle Virtual Exhibition
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:55:21 CDT 2024