Home » Other » Marketplace » Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP
Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #105702] Thu, 30 May 2002 00:27 Go to next message
richa
Hi

We have some good openings with our clients in the above mentioned areas,in Bangalore.

Interested candidates may send in their resumes,at the earliest, to richa@assureconsulting.com

Regards
Richa
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #105848 is a reply to message #105702] Sat, 20 July 2002 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sai lata reddy
Ms.Richa,

i had seen ur ad on the web site where u had mentioned that u had vacancies in the area of oracle packages. i am interested and would like to know if the vacancies are still open. could u contact me on my mail id which is sl_red@hotmail.com.

regards
sai lata
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #105866 is a reply to message #105702] Fri, 26 July 2002 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vincent
Ms.Richa,
I ve seen ur ad recently.I would like to know if SQL DBA vacancies are still available.If so please contact me in the following mailid:vthumma@yahoo.com
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #105878 is a reply to message #105702] Tue, 30 July 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sreenivasa Swamy
Hi ,

I have 5+ yrs experience in Oracle,PL-SQL,PRO*C,C and unix.

if u have any openings still in the above skill set, pl contact me, I am ready to relocate.

-Regards
Swamy
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #106036 is a reply to message #105878] Wed, 25 September 2002 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hadiri aziz
hi,
I'm working on Pro*c i wonder if you have a document about this language.
Please send it to me if you have it

Thxs
Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Unix/D2K [message #106478 is a reply to message #105702] Mon, 12 January 2004 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umesh V. Kulkarni
RESUME

PROFESSION :System Analysing, Designing and Programming.

OBJECTIVE : ADVISORY STAFF to the management for decision making & Implementation of effective MIS System.

FIELD OF INTEREST : RDBMS & CLIENT/SERVER ARCHITECTURE

WORK EXPERIENCE.

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT : Presently working with HOSPET STEELS LTD.
An Integrated Steels plant with Rs. 600 Crore investments is situated at Hospet –Karnataka. Its a joint Venture between M/S KALYANI STEELS,
M/S KALYANI FERROUS LTD & M/S MUKAND LTD.

JOB PROFILE :As an Computer Programmer in MIS (Management Information System) Department since March’2000.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
1. System Design, Analysis and Development of new Systems in Oracle 7.2, Forms 3.0,Forms 5.0 Report 2.5,Report 3.0, Menu 5.0, Digital Unix and Developer 2000.

2. Development and Implementation of Stores, purchase system, Financial account system, gate pass system.

3. Managing the Oracle DBA Activities.

PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT. :
1. Worked in Kalyani Ferrous Industries Ltd. Pune as a Software Professional in Purchase Department for 3 ½ year.
JOB HANDLED
During the period of my association with the firm I was Exposed to the field of purchase and new System development in Oracle 7.2 , Form 4.5, Menu 5.0, Report 2.5 and Digital Unix.

2. Worked as a Computer Programmer in Avanti Tours & Travels, Borivali (W) Mumbai, for 1 year.
JOB HANDLED
During the period of my association with this company I have developed Ticket Reservation system in Fox Pro 2.6

3. Worked as a Trainee Executive in Silvertech Computer Education, Adheri (E) Mumbai, for 1 ½ year.
JOB HANDLED
During the period of my association with this Institute I was working as a faculty and Project guide for the Project developers and students.

TECHNICAL EXPERTISE

Operating system : Digital Unix, MS-DOS 6.22, Windows 98,Linux

Programming Languages : Pascal, Basic, Fortran, Cobol, Turbo C.

RDBMS : Oracle 8i

DMBS : Dbase III +.

Front-end Tools : Developer 2000, Visual Basic, Form 3.0,Forms 5.0,
Menu 5.0 , Report 2.5, Report 3.0.

Project Executed : Details Enclosed

ACADAMIC AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE-:

Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering.
Passed the final examination of Dip. In Comp. & Engg. Apr’94 secured 58% marks.

PERSONAL PROFILE : UMESH V. KULKARNI

DATE OF BIRTH : 10th JULY’1974.

FATHER’S NAME : Sri. V. P. KULKARNI.

LANGUAGE PROFICIEENCY : English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi All are reading and Writing.

PRESENT PHONE NOS. : 9448263053

CURRICULAR ACTIVITY :
 SPORTS :- Represented Volley Ball at College Level. Cricket at High school level.

 HOBBIES :- Music and Dancing.

SALARY EXPECTED : Negotiable.

Date:
Place: (UMESH V. KULKARNI)

PROJECT EXECUTED :

In College

Assignment : Library management
Client : Central Library
Duration : 4 Month
Team Size : 3
Operating System : DOS 6.22
Tools Use : Dbase III+
Role : Requirement analysis User interface design, generation of
reports, testing functionality, integration.
Description : This project is used for maintaining library, issue and receipt of books, finality calculation, daily transaction etc. generating different reports like due date, new membership etc.

Avanti Travels Pvt. Ltd. Borivali (W) Mumbai

Assignment : Ticket Reservation
Client : Avanti Travels
Duration : 1 Month
Team Size : 1
Tools Used : FoxPro 2.6
Role : Requirement analysis User interface design, generation or reports, testing functionality, integration.
Description : This is used for calculating the revenue accounting for Traveler and generating different reports like sector wise report, pending bills report, Area wise report.

Selvertech Computer Education, Andheri (E) Mumbai.

Assignment : Payment Details System
Client : SilverTech
Duration : 2 Months
Tolls used : Foxpro 2.6
Role : Requirement analysis User interface design, generation or reports, testing functionality, integration.
Description : This is used for calculating the Dues of Student and Fees
Status of Student and generating different reports like
Detail status of student fees structure..

HOSPET STEELS LTD. Ginegera Village Near Hospet

Assignment : Purchase System
Client : User Department
Duration : 1Month 15 days
Team Size : 2
Operating System : Digital UNIX
Tools Used : Form 3.0,Menu 5.0 , Report 2.5.
Back End : Oracle 7.2
Role : Requirement analysis, Conceptual Design, physical
Database design, user interface design, Coding, using
Form 3.0,Menu 5.0 , Report 2.5.
Description : Maintains the record of user requirement department
wise and placing the purchase order According to the
indent.

Assignment : Inventory System
Duration : 3Month
Team Size : 2
Operating System : Digital UNIX
Tools Used : Form 3.0,Menu 5.0 , Report 2.5.
Form 3.0,Menu 5.0 , Report 2.5.
wise and placing the Stores (Inventory) records.

Assignment : Indent System
Duration : 15 days
Operating System : Windows’98
Tools Used : Developer 2000, Forms 5.x, Report 3.x
Developer 2000
wise and placing the purchase order According to the
indent.

For Clients

Assignment V : Flight Reservation System
Client : for Client
Duration : 7 days
Tools Used : Developer 2000,
Database design, user interface design.
Description : Reservation of Flight tickets creating different types of
report as per user requirement
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Unix/D2K [message #106673 is a reply to message #106478] Fri, 19 March 2004 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hannah
i want some information referecing a column in D2k
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #106699 is a reply to message #105702] Wed, 24 March 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sachin Nanekar
Around 2+ years of Strong Experience In Software Design, Development and Programming
Currently Working With The Associated Cement Companies Ltd, Mumbai (H.O)

SACHIN NANEKAR
NNP COLONY, BLOCK NO-7, FLAT NO-11
GOREGAON(EAST)
MUMBAI - 400 092
sachinnanekar@yahoo.co.in

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY

Experience in :
· Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows98/NT/2000.
· Languages : JAVA(J2SE,J2EE), SQL, PL/SQL
· Tools : Developer 2000 – Forms6i, Reports 6i
· Database : Oracle8i
Certifications :
· C-DAC from Know-IT, Alandi, Pune.

EXPERIENCE

The Associated Cement Companies Ltd, Mumbai (H.O) Sep 2003---Present
Programmer(Consultant)

Pioneer Embroridaries LTD., Mumbai Aug 2002---Aug 2003
Programmer

HKS Systems, Pune May 2001---Jan 2002
Programmer

Task Compusys, Pune Nov 2000 ---Mar 2001
Project Work

Achievements:
· Specialize in Programming with Oracle / D2K
· Good Functional Knowledge in areas like Purchase, Inventory, Finance
· Independently handled the projects
· Through Knowledge of Java (Servlets,JSP,JDBC,EJB) and J2EE Architecture
· Through Knowledge of Database Modeling

Awareness:
· Technologies XML,UML,VB,DOT NET

EDUCATION

Master In Computer Management (MCM) 62% First Class
Pune University

STRENGTHS

· Achievements oriented with excellent people management skill
· Proven strength in problem solving, co-ordination and analysis
· Strong learning and organizing skills

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth : 06/06/1978
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi

PROJECTS HANDLED

· Project : Cost Accounting System
· Client : The Associated Cement Companies Ltd
· Location : Lakheri cement works, Tikaria Cement works, Sindri Cement Works,
Chaibasa Cement works
· Team size : 3
· Role : Application Development, Implementation,
Maintenance & Operational Support.
· O/S : Windows NT
· Languages : SQL, PL/SQL
· RDBMS : Oracle8i
· Tools : Developer 2000 – Forms 6i, Reports 6i
· Project Description :

This system is an integrated system, integrating the functions of the various areas like Raw Material, Inventory etc. Information relating to Machinery efficiency data, power data, Statistical data, produced material and consumption data etc. are captured by the system and various statements including Cost Sheets (Car1 To Car 11), Cost Ledger, Raw Material register, Raw Material receipt, Raw Material Consumption are generated by the system. This system specifically generates cost plane of various products of the company. Management for decision making uses reports generated. This system is tightly coupled with Financial Accounting System of the company.

· Project : Purchase and Inventory Control System
· Client : Pioneer Embroideries LTD.
· Team size : 5
· Role : Application Design & Development, Implementation
· Project Description :

Implement full procedure of purchase order system and Inventory control system and integrated theses two modules. Purchase order system module contains transactions like inquiry data entry, quotation data entry, purchase order generation depending stores requisition and quotation analysis, goods receipt note data entry, and various other issues related to purchase order like maintaining purchase order schedules, handling purchase order amendments etc. Typical inventory control transactions are maintenance of stock registers, physical storage of materials, maintenance of stock levels, issue materials to other departments and vendors depending on BOM etc. And generates various MIS and DSS reports with the help of available data and experts opinions.

· Project : Production Planning and Control - II
· Client : Pioneer Embroideries LTD, Mumbai
· Role : Application Design & Development, Implementation
· Project Description :

This module maintains material tracking in production phase in all departments involved in production. Gives interface to the user to prepare delivery challans and receipt notes to issue material, semi finished goods and finished goods to various departments and receipts from them. It is integrated with PPC-I system.

· Project : Production Planning And Control - I
· Client : Pioneer Embroideries LTD., Mumbai
· Role : Application Development & Implementation
· O/S : Windows 2000
· Project Description :

Its basically a Material Resource Planing (MRP) system. This module maintains production programs depending on type of production program. There are two types of production programs regular and contingent production programs, contains various resource requirements to achieve production also generates loading charts for machinery available in different departments and also different branches on daily and monthly basis depending on production programs. Generates various reports to support take decisions in production phase.

· Project : Institute Management System
· Client : Task Compusys, Pune
· Team size : 2
· Role : Application Development, Implementation
· Languages : Java (Servlets, Jsp)
· RDBMS : Oracle 8
· Web Server : Tomcat-3.0
· Project Description :

This project is developed for computer training institute for automation of all its transactions. Its typically provide receptionist less environment by providing course information in form of dynamic web pages so that when student come he can see it without any help and register himself.

· Project : Web Site Development ( www.pethkarproject.com)
· Client : Pethkar Constructions , Pune
· Team size : 2
· Role : Application Development, Implementation. Maintenance & Op. Sup.
· Languages : Java (Servlets, Jsp)
· RDBMS : Microsoft Access
· Web Server : Tomcat-3.0
· Project Description :

web site is developed for one of the leading construction group in Pune. This web site gives information about the construction group, their schemes, facilities etc. It is also acting as CRM module for customers. Also have logins to employees so that they can do their routine office work like flat booking, installment acceptance etc. through the site.
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Unix/D2K [message #106733 is a reply to message #106478] Wed, 31 March 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
santosh kumar pandey
SANTOSH KUMAR PANDEY

Correspondence Address: Permanent Address:
C/o Sri G.G Pandey Vill-Belwa Buzurg
Near D.I.G Banglow Post-Vijay Caff
Gita Bhawan ,A.B.Road Dist-Kushinagar(U.P)
Indore (M.P) Passport No:E1174258
Phone No:0731-2510102 Validity:31-01-2012
Moabile :0731-3229871
E-mail: santosh01p@rediffmail.com
Alternate: santosh01p@yahoo.com

Summary: I am ambitious, determined, with an urge to learn and a good communicator. Overall around 1.3 yrs of rich experience in Back-end development,client-server architecture and software maintenance. Have worked in all the phases of SDLC, along with software maintenance and development work. Interested in ERP, e-CRM, analysis and design, software engineering processes and management practices.

Career Objective: To be successful software professional and secure a responsible position in which I utilize my skills, education and talent, and there by becoming a valuable and reliable asset of the Organization. Seeking openings in key areas of SDLC as well as in analytical functions.

Scholastic Background:

Degree University/College Year Of Passing
(Marks Secured)
M.Sc (Comp Sc.) M.D.U.Rohatak(Haryana) Dec2003
69%
B.Sc(Maths) P.D.D.U.U.Gorakhpur(U.P) Jul’98
61%
Technical Know-How:
O.S MS-DOS 6.22, Sco-Unix, Windows’95,98,NT
Languages C, C++, SQL,PL/SQL,Pro*C
DBMS/RDBMS Knowledge of Oracle 8i &9i,isqlplus
Front-End Developer 2000(Forms6.0,6i,Forms3.0)
Reporting Tool Proc*C, Report writer4.5,6&6i
Professional Experience :( 1.3 years)

Working as Programmer with Ruchi Infotec Ltd. Indore (M.P) a 40 Billion Ruchi Group since Jan’03I had been engaged in developing and maintaining on-line transaction processing applications as a part of the in-house software development programme.

Projects Undertaken During Work Experience:

1)Client: Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.(Indore)
Title: Export Inventory System
Position: Team member
Responsibility: Client interaction,Testing, Implementation & Maintenance
Team Size: 3
Software Used: Oracle 7x,deloper forms 6.0,Report Writer
Operating System: Windows 98,Sco-Unix

Description: This S/W is developed which incorporates several features such as online trading of commodities especially Soyabean Doc’s, live auction of commodities and various commodity stock reports and analysis. Especially this S/W is used at various locations of companies like Mumbai ,Chennai where soyabean products can be sold to respective parties at that location. It also covers the business logics i.e contract ,delivery order and invoice generation through which commodities can be sold out at respective locations.After invoice generation payment details are also made online and corresponding financial accounting Statements and reports can also be made and viewed online. Brief details of various sections of S/W are as follows:

Sales Maintenance:
This section contains contract ,delivery order (D.O) and invoice sub menus through which online trading can be carried out, and for maintaining master information ,Master details are also stored in Masters menu.Reporting section is also covered for sales details.

Financial Accounting:
Through this section Financial accounting details are maintained by Master and Transactions menu.Reporting section covers many details like preparation of cash book,bank book,party ledger information,Fund and cash flow statements,trial balance report,P/L account report and Balance sheet etc.

2)Client: Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.(Mangalore & Cochin)
Title: Oil Trading System
Position: Module Leader
Responsibility: Client interaction, coding and code debugging ,code maintenance, Installation,Testing, Implementation & Maintenance
Team Size: 4
Software Used: Oracle 7x,Developer forms 6.0,Pro*C

Description: This system is based on trading of oil imported by ruchi group of companies at port locations Of India and abroad.then this oil is sold to parties at respective locations.this system is Based on business logic,i.e contracts for selling oil are made at indore(H.O) and Delivery Orders are issued at respective locations.Data of contracts are sent to port locations via Lease line and V-sat connectivity.against these online contracts ,online delivery orders and Invoices are made. It’s a full fledged user-friendly software in which all the reports, data transfer & loading procedures and the master entry modules are there. My role in this project was to test and implement this software at the Mangalore Port and set up the network so as to make the system on-line with the head office.
Brief details of various sections on S/W are as follows:

Sales Maintenance:
This section contains contract ,delivery order (D.O) and invoice sub menus through which online trading can be carried out, and for maintaining master information ,Master details are also stored in Masters menu.
Reporting section is also covered for sales details.

Financial Accounting:
Through this section Financial accounting details are maintained by Master and Transactions menu.Reporting section covers many details like preparation of cash book,bank book,party ledger information,Fund and cash flow statements,trial balance report,P/L account report and Balance sheet etc.

High Seas Menu: Except main menu’s like sales menu,financial accounting menu,there is also one Menu,called as High Seas menu,which again divides into sales menu,financial
Accounting menu and supporting menu.This high seas menu is used because to keep
A separate track of details of oil sold at high seas.Here along with invoice, debit-credit notes to corresponding parties and companies are issued.Supporting menu
keeps an online track of invoices of high seas sales.It also covers the highseas sales
and fa reports as they are above mentioned in sales and FA module.

Stock Maintenance: This option is used to maintain the stock details of sales and payment data of various parties and companies. It also covers the highseas sales and Fa reports.

Data Maintenance: This menu is of utmost importance,because as contract data is booked online at Indore and has to be sent at repective port location where DO’s against that contract are to be made. And then do and invoices are made at that location.Then Financial Accounting entries and posting is made at location.Then the do invoice and FA data is sent to indore,so that updatec data will be available at Head office as well as at
port location and trial balance will be updated and get matched at both ends.

3)Client: Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.(Indore)
Title: Clearing and Forwarding system
Responsibility: Client interaction, Testing, Implementation & Maintenance
Software Used: Oracle 7x,Developer forms 6.0,Pro*C

Description: This system is developed to maintain the accountability and workability
Of clearing and forwarding agents.Their work includes wholeselling
Of many product items such as soyabean crude products,some oil
Products etc. This also covers the financial accounting section as well
As reporting section of sales and FA menu.

4)Client: Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.(Mumbai)
URL: http://www.ruchigroup.com
Title: Import System
Responsibility:Client interaction & Report Development
Software Used: Oracle 7x,Developer forms 6.0,Pro*C,Report Writer4.5

Description: Import system is developed to maintain the import details of the oil
Which is imported at India through vessels etc. It also covers billing
and payment details made to the parties etc.Products may also include
oil/soyabean doc’s etc.Letter Of Credit is issued by the company to
the party against the Bill of Ladding made to party at location.It
also covers Document accpeptance module,Bill of Entry module,
Foreign Exchange Module,Purchase contract module,LC/CAD
Module,DEPB module etc.receipt, vessel ,B/L,B/E etc entries are
done online.

Area of Interest: Walking,reading hindi poems.

Strengths: Dedication, devotion and determination.

Personal Information:

Father's Name :Sri K.M.Pandey
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 10th Oct1977

Date: 03/03/2004

Signature: Santosh.k.Pandey
Re: Opening for Oracle/PL/SQL/DBA/Pro*C/Unix/D2K/Financials/ERP [message #106817 is a reply to message #105702] Fri, 07 May 2004 00:59 Go to previous message
sudhansu bala swain
i am a strong ,energitic,well behaved girl. willing to work in friendly environment.
Previous Topic: Oracle Applications URGENT PROJECT NEED IN PAKISTAN
Next Topic: PERL/Oracle Jobs (San Jose)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:07:11 CDT 2024