Home » Other » Marketplace » looking for Oracle jobs
looking for Oracle jobs [message #105607] Sun, 14 April 2002 23:41 Go to next message
Ramesh Sharma Paudyal
Hi, I am Ramesh Sharma Paudyal. I am trained in Oracle and have 4 years of developing applications including 3 years of Oracle application development. I am looking for jobs related to application development in Oracle with developer 2000 or visual basic.

Please go through my Curriculum Vitae for my experiences and other informations.

-------------------------------------------------------
CURRICULUM VITAE

1. Personal Details
Name : Paudyal, Ramesh Sharma
Designation : Computer Officer
Date employed : November 21, 1997
Employer : His Majesty’s Government of Nepal
Date & Place of Birth : September 02, 1969 (2026-05-17 B.S.) Chitipani, Phalewas Khanigaun – 8, Parbat, Nepal
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Nepali
Residence : Balkhu – Tekusi, Kathmandu – 14, Nepal
Contact Address : Ministry of General Administration
Department of Civil Personnel Records(Nijamati Kitabkhana)
Hariharbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone : 977-1-545138 (direct), 977-1-521298 (ext. 17)- Office
977-1-331681 (Residence)
Fax : 977-1-526949 (Office)
Email : rspaudyal@yahoo.com, rspaudyal@msn.com

2. Languages : Fluent in English, French, Hindi and Nepali (Native Language).

3. Academic Qualifications
Level Major Subjects Institution Year Division
B.A Math, English Tribhuvan University 1991 2nd
I. Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Math Tribhuvan University 1988 2nd
S.L.C. Science, Optional Math, Commercial Arithmetic HMG Board 1985 1st
4. Training

1. Advanced skill training in Computer Networking Technology (in cooperation with JICA) from Japan-Malaysia Technical Institute, Malaysia Oct. 15 – Nov. 8, 2001
2. Proficiency in Oracle8 with Developer2000, Diploma in Hardware Maintenance,Diploma in Novell Netware & Windows NT Networking from College of Software Engineering, Kathmandu, Nepal May 1, 1998 - May 15, 1999
3. Job Analysis for Recruitment Civil Service College, UK Aug 17 – 20,1998
4. Programming Languages : Java, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Access, FoxPro, C/C++, BASIC, COBOL,
5. Graphics & Web Designing : HTML, XML, JavaScript, Flash, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Photoshop, CorelDraw
6. Other : MSDOS, WP, dBase, Lotus, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PageMaker, System Analysis and Design etc.

5. Experience
1. Computer Officer, November 21, 1997 to date
Duties:
Has been entrusted to discharge the following functions: Planning and Implementing Systems, Software Development, Hardware Maintenance, Data Security and management,.
A. Public Service Commission (PSC): At first worked as section chief of Computer Section in the Public Service Commission (PSC), Kathmandu, Nepal from November 21 to January 13, 2001. Apart from above mentioned duties, involved in the process of recommending the appropriate candidate (i.e. curriculum development, taking exams and interviews) to the government of Nepal.

Software Developed:
Actively involved in the development and implementation of an application developed in dBase IV database platform for the comparative analysis of the candidates applied for and selected.

B. Department of Civil Personnel Records: Currently working as section chief of Computer Section in the Department of Civil Personnel Records, Ministry of General Administration, Lalitpur, Nepal since January 14, 2001 after transferred from PSC.

Software Developed:
Actively involved in the development and implementation of Personnel Information System (PIS) developed in Oracle8i database platform with Developer2000 front end tool. This system has been successfully institutionalized in the Department and currently holds the personal details of 75,000 civil personnel (approx.).

Further Involvement:
a. Planning for the web enabled PIS ie further improvement of the system to have access of the database through internet so that the records could be viewed and updated and necessary reports be printed from the ministries, departments and other government agencies.
b. Planning to develop Post Management System (PMS), Payroll System, Pension System integrated with the PIS and web enabling them.
c. Planning to implement leased line connectivity to the department and networking with ministry and different sections of the department.

2. Working as a part time Computer Instructor in different computer institutes in Kathmandu, Nepal since 1994.

3. Worked as a Computer Teacher in Biswa Niketan Higher Secondary School from April 11, 1996 to November 21, 1997. Involved in teaching 10+2 students as well as SLC students.

4. Worked as Data Coder in KMTNC, “Arun III: Management of Basin wide Environmental Impact Study”, HMG/UNDP/IBRD Project from Jan 1 – March 8, 1991.

6. Software Developed:
Apart from the above mentioned software, the following software has been developed with my involvement.
a. Cooperative System
Actively involved in the development of this system for Everest Savings and Credit Cooperative, Kathmandu, Nepal. It was developed in Oracle Database with Developer2000 front end tool and has been successfully implemented.
b. Departmental Store System
Solely developed this system for Kuleshwor Departmental Store, Kathmandu, Nepal. It was also developed in Oracle Database with Developer2000 front end tool and has been successfully implemented.
Re: looking for Oracle jobs [message #105709 is a reply to message #105607] Thu, 30 May 2002 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naeem sheeraz
I am OCP (Oracle Certified Professional)
and experience of one year in oracle developer2000
Looking for hardware Or Networking jobs [message #106669 is a reply to message #105607] Fri, 19 March 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Binay Kumar Sah
I 'am working as a computer system administrator and I want jobs related with Computer hardware & networking
Re: Looking for IT jobs in nepal [message #106692 is a reply to message #105607] Tue, 23 March 2004 02:57 Go to previous message
Jainendra
Name Jainendra Kumar

Father’s Name Dr. Raj Nath Thakur

Date of Birth: 17.02.1985

Permanent Address: - C/O Raj Nath Thakur, North of
Rajendra Collage Hostel,
(Old Warehouse Cooney) Gudri Main Road,
Chapra-841 301, Bihar, India
Ph. 91-6152-229327

Mailing Address: - C/O Ashok Kumar,
DIO, National Informatics Centre,
District Collect orate,
Siwan 841 226, Bihar, India
Ph. 91-6154-223968

Educational Qualification: -
Metric B.S.S.E.B., Patna 1999 2nd Div
Intermediate B.I.E.C, Patna 2001 1st Div
B.A (Part 1) J.P.University,Chapra Studies(3rd Year)

Technical Qualifications: -
1. Diploma in Hardware Engineering from
Beltron Institute of Computer Technology, Patna in Feb. 2001

2. Diploma in Internet & Web Designing from Informatics, Patna. In Oct. 2001

Typing: -
From Adarsh Commercial Institute, Siwan
English - 43 WPM
Hindi - 41 WPM

Experience: -
Working as a Data Entry Operator in GPF office, Siwan
and also participated as Data Entry Operator in Various
Shorts Projects under NIC (National Informatics Centre)
Siwan time to time.

Profile: -
Having a good practical knowledge of Web deigning,
Internet, HTML, JavaScript, FrontPage, Dos,
Hardware, MS Office, Windows 98 & 2000,etc.

Working: - In Finance (Commercial Tax) Department as Computer Operator
in patna HQ (Bihar) Phone No- 91612-2224472

E-mail Address: - Jainendraraj@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Long Term Contract Oracle Apps Technical / Functional Positions !
Next Topic: Functional - Supply Chain - Oracle - Career Opportunity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:53:10 CDT 2024