Home » Other » Marketplace » Reqd : Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International)
Reqd : Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International) [message #105458] Tue, 22 January 2002 21:33 Go to next message
Focus IT Management Consu
FOCUS, is a Mumbai, India based recruitment consultants and executive search agency exclusively for Software, IT & Telecom Professionals. We offer the best job openings and vacancies at all levels across the globe.
Our requirement for Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International) :
Required Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM Engineers

Experience : Must have completed atleast 2 implimentation cycles

Graduation Required

lOG ON TO http://www.focusonit.com
Re: Reqd : Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International) [message #105528 is a reply to message #105458] Sun, 24 February 2002 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anjan
Have exp in Oracle CRM 11i
Please forward details so as my CV could be forwarded.

Thanks
Re: Reqd : Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International) [message #105844 is a reply to message #105528] Thu, 18 July 2002 21:38 Go to previous message
The Recruiter
This Guy Anjan anjank2000@yahoo.com is not worth hiring! He just puts his candidature to find out the details of a vacancy and then puts down an offer.
He is not worth your recruiting efforts. Kindly do not consider his candidature for any position with you.
Previous Topic: VP Sales/senior sales team wanted - enterprise software
Next Topic: DBA with TS clearance needed - Johnstown, PA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:56:17 CDT 2024