Home » Other » Marketplace » CLEVELAND OHIO, oppening for Sr. Oracle DBA w/ peoplesoft exp!
CLEVELAND OHIO, oppening for Sr. Oracle DBA w/ peoplesoft exp! [message #105452] Mon, 21 January 2002 18:27 Go to next message
D. COstello
seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator with Peoplesoft experience. Desired candidate should have a four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years progressive experience with large Oracle databases including performance improvement, upgrades and implementation. Candidate should have a strong awareness of DBMS trends, their implications as well as experience supporting an Oracle environment running the Peoplesoft application. Strong analysis, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills required. Candidate with Sun OS experience and an OCP preferred

80-110K
Re: CLEVELAND OHIO, oppening for Sr. Oracle DBA w/ peoplesoft exp! [message #105453 is a reply to message #105452] Mon, 21 January 2002 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rakesh
R É S U M É

Rakesh Kodag

( (022) 5813514 * rkodag@yahoo.com

Current Employer: Software Elements India Pvt Ltd

Career Objectives

To work for a high achievement oriented company in a role that suits my current profile and furthers my career path. In the process I want to grow both professionally and personally.

Experience and Skills Summary

More than 4 years experience in the IT Industry and have good exposure to Linux / Unix / NT / Oracle Products. Have specialized in Oracle Database Administration.

Skill Sets

Platforms

Unix: HP-UX 9.0/10.2
SUN: Solaris 5.6,Red Hat Linux 6.1
Windows: Windows NT, Windows9X
Hardware

SUN_ULTRA SPARC
E250/450/6500
Intel Machines
HP-9000 Servers
Digital-ALPHA server
Databases

ORACLE 7.x / 8.x / 8i
Db Tools

Oracle Enterprises Manager
DBA studio
TOAD
Designer 200
Tools

SQL* Plus
SQL Loader
SQL Reports

Activities as a DBA

Have shouldered the following responsibilities over the last 4 years

Installation, Maintenance, Tuning and Up-gradation of multiple Oracle Databases Systems in both development and production environments

Upgrading and maintaining Oracle Applications and Smart Client used to manage Manufacturing and Financial systems

Creation of users and management of their Privileges

Devised and implemented Database Backup strategies and automation of backups

Administration, Maintenance and Up-gradation of Oracle V8+ Database Systems running under HP / UX and NT environments

Tuning Databases to maximize transaction throughput using Oracle Enterprise Manager tool and other third party utilities

Provide performance reports and write SQL scripts for assisting tuning efforts

Proactively recommending new applications and services which would improve productivity

Assist in installing OPFS High Availability options to minimize down time for system upgrade and maintenance

Installation of Oracle on local and remote servers

Creation of data-models

Re-organization of database for better performance after carefully studying performance statistics

Reverse engineering on Databases

Rebuilding schema s as per developer’s recommendations

Database Monitoring for performance and space utilization as a Daily Routine Checking for invalid objects and validating them

Automation of routine activities

IT Related Work Experience

Current Organization: Software Elements Pvt Ltd

Duration: Feb 1997 - till date

Designation: Sr. Oracle DBA

Job Profile: Oracle DBA

About Software Elements Pvt Ltd:

Software Elements is the Business partner of Oracle Corporation and have tied up with the Red Hat for Linux in India. The Company provides consultancy services for clients in Oracle Database Administration, Installation of Oracle products and undertakes annual SEOSS (Software Elements Support Service) from clients seeking Oracle support. The company has expertise in giving onsite and offsite support to clients in installation, tuning and disaster recovery.

Other Experience

Have worked for more than 4 years as a Project Manager in Flash Point Engineering in their Boiler Division

Strengths

Team player

Sense of responsibility

Inquisitive mind

Creative and resourceful

Excellent skills in communication and collaboration

Personal Details

Address: 11,Hill-View apartment Plot No 10 Lokmanya Nagar Thane (w)

Date of Birth: 17-07-1969

Marital Status: Married

Academic Qualification and Training

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from B.V.V.S Engineering Collage Bagalkot Karnataka

Diploma in Oracle Database Administration From Boston’s Computer Institute, Pune
Re: CLEVELAND OHIO, oppening for Sr. Oracle DBA w/ peoplesoft exp! [message #105483 is a reply to message #105452] Tue, 05 February 2002 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kent Lewandowski
Hello,

I'd like to apply for that Cleveland DBA job you posted. I require relocation from Germany. I've been working on a PeopleSoft Data Warehouse project here for 2 yrs. No OCP credentials. I have a degree in M.I.S. and am originally from the Midwest U.S. Please review my resume (link is below) and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Kent Lewandowski

Urgent Rek: Peoplesoft DBA [message #105819 is a reply to message #105452] Thu, 11 July 2002 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashok Nagar
Hi,
We have an urgent requirement as per below. Incase its suits you please confirm your availability and send us your updated resume at the earliest.

Title: Peoplesoft DBA WITH IBM DB2 DBA Experience,
Length: 6 months
Rate: Best Possible
Must have: Exp., with IBM DB2 DBA duties

If you wish to know more about us please visit www.intecinfocom.com.

Thanks and regards,
Ashok Nagar
Intec Infocom Inc.
anagar@intecinfocom.ocm
www.intecinfocom.com
Re: Urgent Rek: Peoplesoft DBA [message #106024 is a reply to message #105819] Thu, 19 September 2002 00:54 Go to previous message
amitabh bachchan
Hi !
Previous Topic: need a fulltime job
Next Topic: Oracle 11i Trainer in Pakistan 2 weeks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:31:53 CDT 2024