Home » Other » Marketplace » DEVELOPER JOBS
DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105157] Fri, 27 July 2001 04:16 Go to next message
PANKAJ
LOOKING FOR ORACLE DEVELOPER JOBS IN TORONTO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105258 is a reply to message #105157] Sat, 22 September 2001 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mujahid Naeem
I have more than 10 years experience of Software development and more than 4 years pure Oracle based Sytem Designing, Analysis and Development.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105595 is a reply to message #105157] Thu, 04 April 2002 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sujeeva
I am looking for a ORACLE Developer position

Thanks,

Sujeeva Tissaarachchi
BSc(MIS), National University of Ireland
Analyst Programmer, Sri Lanka
Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105606 is a reply to message #105157] Sun, 14 April 2002 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imran altaf
Apply for oracle developer 2000 Rel/6i , Jdeveloper , Java Programmer
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105720 is a reply to message #105157] Wed, 05 June 2002 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jalpa Mistry
Hello,

I have strong experience as a oracle developer since last 6+ years.
I have strong experience in developer 2000, Forms 4.5, 5.0 and 6i.
If you would like I can send you my latest resume for your reference.
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #105836 is a reply to message #105157] Tue, 16 July 2002 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammad Kashif
Muhammad Kashif Anayat
Father Name : Anayat Ali Bhatti
Address (Off) : 7-A Block, R-3, M.A Johar Town, Lahore
Tel: (Off) : 042-5180725-34, ext: 2273
Address (Res. : St#9, H#5, Siddique Gunj Wassan Pura,Lahore, PUNJAB, 54000
Tel: (Res.) : N/A
Email : kanayath@hotmail.com, mkashif@skm.org.pk

OBJECTIVE:
To provide systems & software development to any organization, commensurate my qualification in any kind of situation. Overall Three to four years experience involving System Analysis, Programming, Teaching, and ability to adapt any programming environment with very short learning curve, capable of developing Database, Client/Server. Vast experience of trouble shooting, solving problems, providing and implementing software in mixed operating/multi user environment. Versatile team player with excellent communication skills and can work in a group as well as individually to handle the entire life cycle of application development.

EDUCATION:

2002: Masters in Computer Sciences, Grace Institute of Computer Scineces, Lahore– Pakistan
1999: Diploma in Computer Sciences, Govt. F. C. College, Lahore - Pakistan
1998: Bachelor of Science (Specially in Economics, Statistics & Mathematics) University of the Punjab, Lahore- Pakistan

SPECIAL COURSES:

OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) (12th April 2000 To 12th September 2000)
NICON Center of Computer Sciences, Pakistan (Developer Track)
Cleared Five Papers from PROMETRIC TESTING CENTER and Obtained Certificate of Completion from ORACLE Corp. USA Score
- SQL and PL/SQL (89%)
- PL/SQL Program Units (87%)
- Build Forms I (90%)
- Build Forms II (92%)
- Build Reports (80%)

WORKING EXPERIENCE:

24 June 2001 - to date Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Center
Johar Town, Lahore - Pakistan
Programmer/Analyst
26th August 1999- 2000 Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Center
Johar Town, Lahore - Pakistan
Jr. Programmer
25th Feb 1999–10th Aug1999 Metha Group of Company (Private) Limited (Six Months)
Near Railway Station Lahore– Pakistan
Computer Operator
16th Aug 1998–20th Feb1999 Govt F.C College (Information Technology)
Gulberg Lahore – Pakistan
Lab Instructor
1 Apr 1996 – 4 Aug1998 Golden Science Acadamy
Siddique Gunj wassan Pura Lahore Pakistan
Administrator and Teacher (For Matric and F.A)
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & RC.
Using software Oracle 8/8i with Developer 6/6i.
Developed the following Modules of Hospital Information System (HIS)
Patients Registration & Scheduling
Medical Record Management
Radiology Information System
Order Entry System
Patient Assessment
Human Resource Management
Inventory Management System
Pharmacy System
As DBA Role:
• Importing and Exporting the database
• Defining Different schemas (Like Table, Views, Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes)
• Writing Stored Procedures & Functions
• Writing Database Triggers
• Writing Queries (SQL)
• Defining Different Roles
Computer Hardware:
Good knowledge of Computer Hardware, (Assembling, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Drivers Configuration, Software Installation)

AWARDS:

- Three Year Completion Service Award From Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, Lahore.
- Certificate From Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital Lahore for Voluntary Service for Hide Collection Campaign, 2001.

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

- Member of Organizing Committee Endowment Fund, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, Lahore
- General Secretary Muslim Student Federation in Islamia College Railway Road Lahore 1998.
- General Secretary Primary Muslim League unit # 80, PP-117 Siddique Gunj Wassan Pura Lahore, From 1-jan-1999 To 01-01-2002.

LANGUAGES:

- English
- Urdu
- Punjabi

REFERENCES:

1. Samina Mansoor, M.D., M.S., Diplomate American Board of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Fellowship in Oncologic Pathology
CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST AND HEAD OF PATHOLOGY Fax: [[92]] (42) 5180753 Email: mansoorsl@yahoo.com
2. Nadeem Zafar, M.D., M. Phil., UK (FCAP), Diplomate American Board of Pathology (Anatomic, Clinical and Cytopathology) Fellowship of American Pathologist’s, CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST Fax: [[92]] (42) 5180753 Email: nzafar@yahoo.com
3. Dr. Javaid, M.B.B.S, M.B.A, Manager of Pathology Fax: [[92]] (42) 5180753 Email: drjavaid@skm.org.pk
4. Naeem Dar, Manager of MIS Fax: [[92]] (42) 5180753 Email: naeemdar@skm.org.pk

DATE : July 15, 2002
SUB : Application for the Oracle HRMS Consultant

Dear Sir:

It has come to my attention that your esteemed institution is looking for a Librarian. Please consider me a candidate for the post.
Being an IT professional with exhaustive experience in counseling, analyzing & designing business systems; I feel pleasure in submitting you my job application.
Thanks God, I’m analytical and disciplined; having dedication, moral excellence, dynamism, self-esteem and sound reasoning mind. I feel great delectation in declaring my expertise in

 Describing reality-based situations / problems and determining solutions
 Inducing determination, enthusiasm and motivation for acquiring excelling and high professional expertise
 Developing deeper insights by streamlining free flow of ideas
 Empowering personal and interpersonal impact

I’ve acquired exhaustive knowledge and unimpaired experience in the following IT related sub-domains

 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
 SOFTWARE DESIGN METHODS
 RELATIONAL DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Faithfully Yours

Muhammad Kashif Anayat

Thanking you in anticipation.
dispenser or pharmacy holder [message #106045 is a reply to message #105157] Fri, 27 September 2002 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shakil ur rehman
sir i am a dispenser my diploma is athentic to Punjab medical faculty etc i am a graduate person to fcc college you can see my further information to my website that is www.shakil.fiji.com and you can response me at my email shakil@fiji.com
i request you please seetle me in the shaukat khanum cancer hospital as a dispeser in the evening shift.

thanks your anticipation
Re: DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106068 is a reply to message #105157] Fri, 04 October 2002 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepak khairnar
i have completed my master of computer applicationM.C.A.
i have also passed O.C.P. EXAM PAPER.
I HAVE ALSO 7 MONTH EXPRENCE IN d.s.k. infotech ltd as software trainee.
tell me if you require any oracle developer.
reply soon.
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106069 is a reply to message #105157] Fri, 04 October 2002 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MOHAMED MOHAMED ANIS ASHR
I HAVE CERTIFICATE FOR ORACLE DEVELOPER8I .
I HAVE CERTIFICATE FOR PROGRAMMING AND SYSTEM ANALYSIS .
I SEARCH FOR JOB WITH ORACLE SOFTWIRE .
PLEASE REPLY ME IF YOU HAVE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

MOHAMED MOHAMED ANIS ALSHARABASY
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106137 is a reply to message #105157] Thu, 17 October 2002 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex Olatunde Oni
I am a certified oracle internet application developer(release 6/6i).
I need a job in this area.
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106138 is a reply to message #105157] Thu, 17 October 2002 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rajakishore
hi,

can u send me ur detailed resume. we get back u with in few days.send cv to this mail raki_thota@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106448 is a reply to message #105836] Wed, 08 October 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kashif
nothing
Re: Oracle DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106557 is a reply to message #106448] Fri, 13 February 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammad Atif Khan
Human Resource Manager

Dear Sir,

I am interested in applying in your esteemed organization as a Developer. I have completed my BCS (Bachelor of Science) in Computers from Petroman Training Institute, Karachi Pakistan (Affiliated with Shah Abdul Latif University) in December 2002. I have compelete (PGC) in oracle9i from NED university and i have two-year Experience of working in the Muhammad Shafi Tanneries (Pvt.) Ltd. & Six-month Experience of working NADRA project of Jaffer Brother (Pvt.) Ltd. I believe that my background and career objectives are a good match with your organization and would allow me to make a positive contribution towards your organization.
I have a keen desire to work for your organization and such an opportunity would provide me with a unique challenge. My knowledge and experience in the field of computer science has given me an in-depth understanding and edge over all the relevant issues pertinent in today’s age.
If you want a person who stays abreast of his field, who understands technology, who has exceptional interpersonal skills and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer.
I look forward for a discussion with you or members of your organization to see if we can establish a mutual interest.
My resume is attached herewith for your kind perusal.
Yours sincerely,

Muhammad Atif Khan
Re: DEVELOPER JOBS [message #106590 is a reply to message #105157] Sat, 28 February 2004 22:37 Go to previous message
dr javed iqbal
no.
Previous Topic: RepBrowser--Partner of Oracle Report 6i
Next Topic: Oracle Related Task in anywhere
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:30:02 CDT 2024