Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA looking for job
Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105147] Mon, 23 July 2001 18:37 Go to next message
Rajesh Matkar
Hi, I am Rajesh Matkar, Oracle DBA. Looking for good job in database administraion. I have 7 years experiance in computers (more then 5 years in Oracle database including 5 years experinance as Oracle DBA). Also doing database administrative activities for MS SQL, Sybase Adaptive Server and My SQL databases.

I have two master (post grauduates) degrees(MCM- Master of Computer Management and Mcom - Master of Commerce).

I passed "Database Administration" track of Oracle 8 DBA exam.

Please see my resume for your reference.
=================================================
Rajesh Matkar
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Career Goals
Total experiences of 7 years as Computer professional (including 5 years and 7 months of Oracle professional experience). Total 4 years experience of Oracle DBA. Maintains an excellent record in delivering results to users. Blend the ability to conceptualise a range of innovative technical solution to complex business problems, with the responsibility of delivering concrete programmatic, reliable systems that work for users.

Technical Education
Post Graduation Master of Computer Management (MCM) 1993-96 (With Distinction 81.08%)
Institute Institute of Computer Science Electronics Instrumentation,
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore (M.P.), India.

Passed “Database Administration” exam of Oracle8 DBA, OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) July’2000

Higher Education
Post Graduation Master of Commerce (Accounts & Taxation)
Institute P.M.B. Gujarati Commerce College, Indore (M.P.), India - 1991

Technical Skills
OS/Environment Windows NT 4.0, HP-UX 10.20, Sco Open 5.0, SCO UNIX 3.2.4,
Windows 98, Citrix Client 4.2

RDBMS Used ORACLE 8.0.5 & Oracle 8i
ORACLE 7.3 under Sco Open 5.0
ORACLE 7.3 under HP - UX 10.20
ORACLE 7.0 & 6.0 under SCO UNIX
(SQL*DBA, Server Manager, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Imp/Exp, SQL*Loader, OEM)

MS SQL Server 7.0, Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0 and MYSQL (Overview)

Front End Tools Oracle Developer/2000 (Form 4.5 & Report 2.5),
SQL*Form 3.0, Pro*C,SQL*ReportWriter, SQL*Menu

DBA Tool DBArtisan 5.2 (Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. product)

Programming Languages C, COBOL, X base family, PL/SQL

Professional Experience

Aug. 1999 to present Suvi Information Systems Pvt Ltd.
Oracle DBA for Suvi Information Systems Pvt. Ltd, “Labh Ganga”, 582 M G Road, Indore (M.P.) Pin 452001, India using Oracle 8.0.5 under Windows NT. Developing offshore projects for New York, USA based company in Indore. India.
Software/OS Oracle 8.0.5,Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows NT Workstation
DBA Tool (DBArtisan 5.2 (Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. product))

Hardware IBM Netfinity 5500, Pentium Server, Citrix Client 4.2

Achievements
· Oracle 8.0.5 installation
· Database Creation, Configuration and Performance tuning.
· Planning for Logical and Physical layouts of database.
· Creation of Schema Objects and Space Management.
· Planning, Testing and implementing Backup strategy.
· User Management, Process Management and Security Management
· Distributed Database Management
· Oracle Backend programming
· Remote Database Administration activities.

March 1998 to Aug. 1999 Bharti Telenet Ltd (Airtel)

Bharti Telenet Ltd. is a consortium of two established telecom giants namely Bharti Enterprises and Telecom Italia. Systems were required to support 24 x 7 x 365 operation. Ever growing database was creating real challenge for System Administrator and DBA. Sensitivity of data and criticality of operation were other candidates to make job tough.

Software/OS Oracle 8.0.5, Oracle 7.3, HP-UX 10.20, Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows 98

Hardware HP-9000 K & D Series, Pentium PC

Achievements:

· Oracle 8.0.5 on Windows NT Server 4.0 and Oracle 7.3 on HP-UX 10.20 installation.
· Database Creation, Configuration and Performance tuning.
· Space Management
· Planning and defining Backup strategy.
· Security Management
· Manage and tuning Data loading from Non-Oracle environment
· Database Designing for different functionality of company.

Jan’ 1996 to Feb’ 1998 Ruchi Group of Industries (Rishi Paints Pvt Ltd)

Ruchi Group is a medium-sized industrial group based in Indore, India. Its various manufacturing units are located dotting the industrial map of Central India, in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The group has its Corporate Headquarters in Indore, with offices in Bombay, New Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai and other major business centers in the Country. Oracle database administration and application development for various companies and business applications of this group is really one big challenging job.

Achievements:
· Oracle 7.x Installation on Sco Open Unix 5.0
· Backup and Recovery of Oracle Database.
· Performance Tuning.
· Application Designing and Development using various tools like SQL*Form 3.0,SQL*ReportWriter, PL/SQL, Pro*C, SQL*MENU, Oracle Developer (Form 4.5 and Report 2.5).
· Application Testing

Project Title Financial Accounting System
Client Ruchi Group, Indore (M.P.)

Description System developed for all activities related to Finance and provided control over budgets, creditors and debtors. It procures input from Voucher and from other systems like Purchase and Sales. It will provide several types of On line queries and normal accounting reports like Cash Book, Bank Book, Journal Voucher Book, Main Ledger, Party Ledger, Trial Balance, Schedulewise Balance Sheet and On Screen repots etc. It also acts as Information system for manager by payment overdue.

Software Oracle 7.0 under SCO Unix
SQL*Forms 3.0, SQL*ReportWriter 1.1,PRO*C for procedural logic, PL/SQL

Role DBA/Analyst/Programmer

Project Title Purchase System
Client General Foods Ltd (A Ruchi Group Company) Indore (M.P.), India

Description Developed for activities related to purchase of raw material and other purchases. System begins with contract and ends at Remittance (payment advise after calculating rebates & deductions) preparation. Simultaneously entries are passed to party ledger in Financial Accounting System. Generates Purchase Register, Various summaries and on line queries and MIS reports (GUI) as per requirement.

Software Oracle 7.0 under SCO UNIX
SQL*Forms 3.0,SQL*ReportWriter 1.1, PRO*C for procedural logic, PL/SQL
Form 4.5 and Report 2.5 (using Oracle 7.0 DB (Client/Server))

Role DBA/ Analyst/ Programmer

Project Title Oil Trading System
Client Ruchi International Ltd. (A Ruchi Group Company) Indore (M.P.), India

Description Developed for activities related to Sales of Oil Imported at different locations (Ports) in country. System is having modules like Contract Maintenance, Delivery Order, Invoice Maintenance, Stock Management and Financial Accounting justifying itself as a perfectly integrated On-line and Batch processing for controlling overall system activities.

Software Oracle 7.0 under SCO UNIX
SQL*Forms 3.0 and PRO*C for procedural logic, PL/SQL

Role Analyst/Programmer and some DBA activities

Project Title Integrated Purchase, Inventory & F.A. System
Client M.P. Glychem Industries Limited (A Ruchi Group Company), Dewas (M.P.), India
Description System covers following areas of business: -
Ø Milk Purchase (Raw Material Procurement) System
Ø Stores Management and Sundry Purchase System
Ø Financial Accounting System
All these system are linked with other to form an On-line system.

Software Oracle 7.0 under UNIX
SQL*Forms 3.0,SQL*ReportWriter 1.1,PRO*C for procedural logic

Role Analyst / Programmer

Project Title Consumption Analysis (Developed during MCM)
Client Kinetic Honda Motor Ltd., Pithampur (M.P.)

Description System developed for monitoring and calculating consumption of parts, which are used for Kinetic Honda. System generates details like Consumption Summary, Overall Consumption, Monthly/Yearly Consumption and some MIS reports.

Software Oracle 6.0 under SCO UNIX (SQL*Forms 3.0, SQL*Menu, RPT/RPF)

Role Programmer

Apr 1992 to Oct 1993 Indore School of Social Work
Worked with Indore School of Social Work, Indore as Computer Executive. Responsible for all kind of activities related to computer like Project Management, Payroll and Computer training for students.

Educational Projects
· Sales and Purchase Module in Oracle 7.0 under UNIX using Forms 3.0
· Sales and Inventory Management System in FoxPro 2.5 on Netware 3.11
· Roadways Reservation System in COBOL
Training Programs Attended
· iDevelop 2000 Oracle conference at Mumbai, India on 6 & 7 Sep, 2000.
· 6 days full time Oracle DBA training by InfoPower, Mumbai in feb’99 at Bharti Telenet, Bhopal
· 2 months ORACLE training programmed (1995) from Syscon Financial, Indore
· 1 day ORACLE workshop (1995) by Computer Society of India (Indore Chapter).
· 2 months Professional Development Programme (PDP) (1992) from ICSEI, Indore

Personal Profile
Father's Name Mr. ShivKumar Matkar
Date of Birth 22 June 1970
Marital Status Married
Languages English, Hindi and Marathi
Passport No. A-1317502 (Valid up to 28-02-2006)
Postal Address 59/4, Vallabh Nagar, Park Road, Indore (M.P.) Pin – 452003 INDIA
Telephone No. 91-731-546814
E-mail Address rmatkar@yahoo.com, rmatkar@hotmail.com

Extra Curricular Activities

N.C.C.
Passed 'C' Certificate examination in 'B' grade with rank SUO (Senior Under Officer), represented Madhya Pradesh in 1990 for Republic Day Camp at Delhi and attended many camps.
Aquatics
Represented University (DAVV) in All India Inter University & InteZone Aquatic Competition (Water Polo).
Represented Madhya Pradesh in Open National and Indore in Open State Aquatic Competition (Water Polo).

Rajesh Matkar

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105289 is a reply to message #105147] Sun, 14 October 2001 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sachin
Dear Rajesh,
Hi!
We are a company implementing ERP with SCO 5.0.0 and Oracle 7.1.6
I am looking for someone who can upgrade our server on a turn key basis.
Currnet config: HDD1: 1GB: SCO+Oracle
HDD2: 1GB: Project & Database
Required Config: HDD1: 1GB: SCO
HDD2*: 1GB: Oracle
HDD3*: 20GB: Project & D.Base
* HDD2 & HDD3 can alternatively be merged into one if required.
We are on a tight Budget and looking for companies/ individuals who can accomplish this job.
Let me have your comments on above.
Best Regards,

Sachin

Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105296 is a reply to message #105147] Wed, 17 October 2001 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jishnu
please contact me immediately as the interview is scheduled onn friday 19th october 2001 at 91-022-8313285/8313283/8381504/8203412

Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105412 is a reply to message #105147] Sat, 29 December 2001 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vijay
PLS CALL ME
Tel 8227404 8312206 Mumbai

Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105430 is a reply to message #105147] Tue, 08 January 2002 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiba
i would like to work with esteem organization.
Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105511 is a reply to message #105147] Sat, 16 February 2002 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aashish kapoor
Dear friend,
Kindly club me as and when you workout any job in Indian/abroad market, so that I could also company you, as I am empty after completing my course as Oracle certified professional(DBA) ss- a commerce graduateA
A line of reply on the above email address will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Aashish
Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105579 is a reply to message #105147] Mon, 25 March 2002 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiba
pls. consider my post as efficient oracle-dba
Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #105625 is a reply to message #105147] Wed, 24 April 2002 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ajay
Hi Rajesh,
Thanks for sending us your resume. Currently we have openings for you in GE - Global Technology Solutions, Bangalore. GE is a Fortune 100 company. GE Global Technology Solutions is its new software business in India to support the digitization initiatives of key GE businesses worldwide. The company providee software services to the GE Aircraft Engines and GE Appliances businesses globally and is based in Bangalore.

GE Global Technology Solutions currently employs 150+ IT professionals who specialize in developing advanced software solutions in the areas of Legacy Technologies, Client Server Technologies, e-Commerce Solutions and ERP.

They are looking for people with your kind of expertise.

You could also log on to our website www.veeday.com to view the entire openings available with GE. Please get back to me with your updated resume in Word format ALONG WITH YOUR DATE OF BIRTH, Contact info WITHOUT WHICH I CANNOT PROCESS WITH GE.
Kindly get back to me on this at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay
Veeday - An Executive Search Firm
www.veeday.com
kajay@veeday.com
080-5255194 / 5
Re: Chartered Accountant looking for job [message #105827 is a reply to message #105147] Sun, 14 July 2002 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girdhari Khandelwal
Dear Sir,
Please find the detailed resume for a suitable
post for a chartered accountant in your org.
Obliged
Thanking you
Girdhari Khandelwal
Chartered Accountant
34,Kabir Enclave,
Dayalbagh-Agra-5
UP-INDIA
Re: Oracle DBA looking for job [message #106712 is a reply to message #105147] Sat, 27 March 2004 22:28 Go to previous message
santosh
kutte kamine tere ko nahi job search kar rahe hain
Previous Topic: Sr. Oracle Developer, 10ys,PL/SQL,SQL,PROC*C,OCI,Oracle Developer 2000,C++,Perl
Next Topic: ORACLE DBA-ENTRY LEVEL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:55:21 CDT 2024