Home » Other » Marketplace » Re: Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed!
Re: Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed! [message #104923] Thu, 15 February 2001 21:35
S.Gopalakrishnan
Dear Madam,
Sub: Oracle Financial Consultant

I am a Chartered Accountant and have recently completed my Oracle Financials(11) from Oracle Corporation. I have undergone a rigorous training in all the modules of Oracle financials.

During the past few months I have been assisting friends in implementation of Oracle Financials in their company.

I am presently working as a Finance Manager in a manufacturing company in Sohar, Sultanate of Oman and have a valid driving licence to drive in the Sultanate of Oman and U.A.E.

I have had good exposure in setting up systems and implementing them during my career.
During my Articleship days I have implemented the entire systems and procedure for Apparel Export Promotion Council. I was handling the Systems and Procedure Audit for State bank of India., Punjab National Bank.

During my tenure with Indian Molasses I have implemented the entire system for Budgeting and Accounting and Internal audit for their Head office and Branches.

At Steel Authority of India Limited , I was involved, since the inception of the programme, for Modernisation and had the experience for the implementation of the System and Procedures in their Projects Division .

At the present workplace I had joined the Company at the commencement of Commescial production and had the opportunity to set up the System and Procedures. After the resignation of the Production and Marketing manager I had the opportunity of taking over the Leadership of the Company and running the same. I had gained rich experience of implementing various systems in Procurement, Inventory, Production and Planning which resulted in the company being able to increase the production to over 100 %

With this background and my experience with Oracle Financials I would Like to join your company as an Oracle Financial consultant.

In this regard I can send the CV for your kind perusal.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

S.Gopalakrishnan

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed!
Next Topic: Re: Oracle DBA and Developer for Naples, FL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:55:50 CDT 2024