Home » Other » General » Data migration from Oracle to Mainframe
Data migration from Oracle to Mainframe [message #102311] Thu, 25 April 2002 03:43 Go to next message
Amit
Hi All,
Is anybody out there who can help me in achieving the following :
I have developed one application in Java/Jsp and Oracle is the database.Now after some manipulation on the screen I want to save the data to one mainframe table when i click some button on screen.Is it possible to achieve this ? Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Data migration from Oracle to Mainframe [message #102332 is a reply to message #102311] Thu, 02 May 2002 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BILL SENROY
Yes it may be possible of you are trying to connect from Oracle to DB2. Check out details in Metalink on Oracle.
Framework in data migration [message #103531 is a reply to message #102332] Mon, 05 January 2004 18:49 Go to previous message
ratna
Hi, I need some help in doing the questionaire in the above subject. Is there anybody that having experience in this area, please help me. I'm doing the research for my master in this area. Thanking u in advance for helping me.
Previous Topic: CheetSheets, TestKing, STS , Authorized ILT's for all exams available
Next Topic: DBA -----------------> Future ???? Where is JOB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:17:22 CDT 2024