Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle 11i( EBusiness Suite- Distribution and CRM Modules)
Oracle 11i( EBusiness Suite- Distribution and CRM Modules) [message #95987] Thu, 15 July 2004 03:43 Go to next message
ARUN CHATRIKI
Hello All

This is Arun here. I am writing to you all from Bangalore. I am presently working in a company and i am presented with an opportunity to get involve in a project on Oracle Apps ( manufacturing, Distribution and CRM Modules). I am engineer and an MBA.

I have presented once in a life time opportunity, if get myself trained on the above modules. I have been searching desperately every corner of bangalore to see if some can help me in Providing training/training materials or at least install the application on to my PC, so that i can slog on my own. I have not found any body yet. I am willing to travel to Hyderabad/Chennai get either the material/to get the application installed on my machine at may be a reasonable price.

I humbly request you all to help me, so that i can give an honest attempt to take the opportunity presented to me .

Dear firends i am writing this with lots of hope and I honestly thank every one, who would help and gide me.

You can reach me at Phone :9448470268 or mail : a_chatriki@hotmail.com.

Thanking u

Regards

Arun Chatriki

Re: Oracle 11i( EBusiness Suite- Distribution and CRM Modules) [message #96799 is a reply to message #95987] Tue, 01 February 2005 01:15 Go to previous message
Aswini Mudugal
Dear Arun Chatriki

I Ms. Ashwini Mudugal from Jankidevi Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies in(Mumbai)is currently pursuing Masters in e-Business as a part of my curriculum I am doing research and gathering information on Functional Modules in CRM software. I would like to obtain information on Functional Modules in Oracle.
Sir if u would send me any information regarding this CRM modules that u have collected, it would be every helpful to me.

Thanking you,
yours faithfully
Aswini Mudugal
Previous Topic: Oracle ASCP consultant
Next Topic: Oracale financials
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:57:24 CDT 2024