Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Financials
Oracle Financials [message #95723] Thu, 22 April 2004 09:14 Go to next message
Hina
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working for Oracle UK wanting to move to Canada. 

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good jobs in Oracle Financials as a developer/pre-sales/functional.  I don't mind consulting or contracting role.

Your advice is much appriciated.

Thanks

Hina
Re: Oracle Financials [message #95740 is a reply to message #95723] Tue, 27 April 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick
Hi Hina,
Why don't you try oracle canada? Secondly there are some other information you need to work in Canada which will allow you to migrate to Canada. It is Lottery but they determine your score thru your academic qualification, your job role or qualification, your job experience and language skills. If you can speak both French and English you will score higher than English only. I will serch for the necessary information and send it to you.

Bless you
Nick
Re: Oracle Financials [message #95742 is a reply to message #95740] Tue, 27 April 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hina
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your lovely message. There aren't many jobs at Oracle
Canadat at them moment, esp in Financials. I will keep on looking at our
internal website. Though, I think I'd like to look elsewhere. I noticed there's
a company called BoringPoint, who seem to do a lot of Finacials I will give
them a go. I need to work on my cv though!!!

As for getting avisa, My husband has already got his as a skilled worker, so
once he moves there in Sept, he will sponeser me (it's quicker). I want to
move with him but I cannot work without my sponsership has come
through.

However, I know in UK if your partner has a visa then you can work as a
dependent. I will ring the embassy & find out if there's something similar

I will keep you posted. Take care
Hina
Re: Oracle Financials [message #95743 is a reply to message #95723] Tue, 27 April 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick
Thanks for your reply. Hina, I guess you can apply as a skilled worker as well. Check their website. I will check it myself and send it to you. You can email me thru hotmail i.e nicknunayon@hotmail.com or nicholas.nunayon@dti.gsi.gov.uk I will check their website. If your husband is going to Canada, you have to go with him. I believe it is possible, even if it means you have to start working later. He will need you when he settling in a new environment for some encouragement. Two is better than one. You think together, make decision and stand with each other when things are not working out immediately.

Bless you
nick
Re: Oracle Financials [message #96742 is a reply to message #95740] Sat, 22 January 2005 22:58 Go to previous message
Rob Gregg
hello,
We have a direct client of ours who needs a Sr. Functional Financials consultant who can speak fluent French. Please forward your resume for consideration.
Rate: Best all inclusive
Length: 3-4 months
Job Description:

We need a resource that has implmented GL, AP, AR, PO and FA to assist with implementing in Canada. Must understand the implementation process (current and future business processes, requirement gathering, unit and system testing and training, etc. An understanding of consolidated Set of books as well as experience with global implementations. Must also be stong in Fixed Assets for this will be a new implementation.
Previous Topic: Oracle apps 11.5.9
Next Topic: copy a user
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:33:18 CDT 2024