Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Regarding Oracle Financial
Regarding Oracle Financial [message #95659] Tue, 30 March 2004 01:43 Go to next message
Akash Majumder
I am electronics engineer working as a Project Co-ordinatot(not software) in MNC. I know oracle 9i and developer 2k but no job experience in this field. I want to shift in oracle financials  part.Is there any institute in hyderabad who will trained me in this field and provide job oppurtunity.plz tell me the job oppurtunity of this field also.

thank you

partha 
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #95719 is a reply to message #95659] Wed, 21 April 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soman
Dear Friends:

I am an Training Consultant in Chennai. I have a bunch of very good trainers in Oracle.

If you need training in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Forms, Reports, DBA Funda I, DBA Funda II, Performance Tuning, SQL Tuning, Oracle Applications (OM,INV,PO,AR,AP,GL,AOL,SYSADMIN) please let me know.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. I will arrange a time where you can personally talk to the Trainer and if required I can also send the profile of the trainer. You can also talk to any of our students to know about the quality.

Oracle Trainer is having around 17 years of experience in IT with nearly 14 years in Oracle Applications (Financials, Manufacturing), DBA (9i Certified), SQL,PLSQL, Forms and Reports. Has rich work experience in Oracle in US, Gulf and India.

We do undertake training session for Coporates, Colleges, Groups, Institutes etc., We also undertake training session for places other than chennai.

If you are interested please send me a email at tu_soman@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely
TU Soman
Training Consultant
"Learning starts at birth and never cease till death"--Eienstein
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #95855 is a reply to message #95719] Thu, 03 June 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raje Vishakha Hemant
Hello Sir,
I'm pursuing MBA(Finance) from Universsity Of Pune. I come to know about Oracle-financial some days back. I would like to know about it. In what ways it would add to my qualifications & what exactly the package provides? please, reply me & also your terms & conditions too. Thanking you.
Regards
Vishakha H. raje.
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #96142 is a reply to message #95855] Wed, 01 September 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prasann Patil
I think there is tremendous potential for people who do MBA finance and have worked on Oracle financials.
Prasann
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #96219 is a reply to message #95719] Thu, 23 September 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pragathi Consultants, Che
We are looking for corporate trainers in ORACLE 9i for a client of ours at Malaysia.

Training period will be for 45 days.

Please let me know your charges and term and conditions.

Regards
Prakash
Business Head
Pragathi Consultants, Chennai
Phone: +91 98410 70706
emal: prakash@pragathiconsultants.net
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #96309 is a reply to message #95719] Thu, 21 October 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.A. RAFIQ AHMED KHAN
hi,

iam MBA(FINANCE) having 2 years of experience in marketing of financial products. i want to shift my career to oracle financials. pls tell me how to approach to this field.
pls give me the adddress of the institutes teaching devepoler 2000, oracle dba, oracle financials in hyderabad.

thanking you,
Re: Regarding Oracle Financial [message #96463 is a reply to message #95659] Tue, 30 November 2004 08:03 Go to previous message
Atif Al Hafiz
Hi,
i have done my graduation in computer applications. I want to do all the related courses in ORACLE which r now in demand. i would be very much obliged if u suggest me a suitable institute.
I m pursuing MBA right now and my electives are marketing and SYSTEMS.
i will be waiting for ur reply.

ATIF AL HAFIZ
Previous Topic: Oracle functional consultants
Next Topic: Fresh trained oracle functional people needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:09:15 CDT 2024