Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle iStore Application Error for Minisite Homepage
Oracle iStore Application Error for Minisite Homepage [message #95649] Wed, 24 March 2004 03:01 Go to next message
Anuj Saxena
Hi!!
I am new to this field as am a Mech ENg graduated in 2003. And I am currently involved in implementing Oracle CRM in my company.
I have the following problem in logging on to Web Store created on CRM.
At times when I logon to the store to test if it is stable or not it does not show the Store Hompage and gives the following Application Error Message.

The application is currently not available or an unexpected error has occured. Please try again later.
If this message persists, please contact the system administrator.
Return to Previous Page

Please help me out as it is critical.
Thanx
Anuj
Re: Oracle iStore Application Error for Minisite Homepage [message #327980 is a reply to message #95649] Wed, 18 June 2008 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gvikramsimha

Hi,

My name is Vikram, I am very new to iStore tech and my company put me into implementation team. Band baj rahahey yaar.. Please help me. If you have any setup documents on istore please forward me to gvikramsimha@gmail.com

Thanks,
Vikram
Re: Oracle iStore Application Error for Minisite Homepage [message #332015 is a reply to message #95649] Mon, 07 July 2008 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gvikramsimha

Hi yaar,

Any luck on this?

Vikram
Re: Oracle iStore Application Error for Minisite Homepage [message #334058 is a reply to message #332015] Tue, 15 July 2008 06:05 Go to previous message
anwar.ismail
Any luck yet,check on oracle.com for i-store implementation guide, also attached is a quick guide i found on the net.

Anwar
Previous Topic: Process Demand Interface
Next Topic: Oracle HRMS JOBS API error: ORA-20001: HR_289477_JOB_GROUP_ID
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 03:40:55 CDT 2024