Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Modification of Self Service web application Timecard
Modification of Self Service web application Timecard [message #95557] Wed, 25 February 2004 02:54 Go to next message
Ami
hi all,

We are working on the Oracle Time and Labor module in wich we are suppose to add 2 dropboxes on the existing project layout.
The values in these dropboxes are dependent on the project number entered by the user hence project id will be the run time parameter.
For atrributes and data we are suppose to do some set ups.
Please someone who has modifed the timcard layout help me on the following points.
1. What all set ups are required to de done for CHOICE_LIST component in AK developer and OTL module?
2.How will the required table columns will be linked with the layout qualifiers of *.ldt code.
3.Are we suppose to right any Java scripts for this?

Any help on this will be really appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Ami

P.S.: the Oracle OTL Time card configuration on metlink has mentioned how to create the LOV Component and not about CHOICE_LIST/PACKAGE_CHOICE_LIST.Hence this too could not help much.
Re: Modification of Self Service web application Timecard [message #96308 is a reply to message #95557] Thu, 21 October 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Derek human
Hi,

Did you get a reply ?

We are implementing OTL aswell. I need to add 2 input flex fields in the timecard layout.

Can you help?

Derek
Re: Modification of Self Service web application Timecard [message #109480 is a reply to message #95557] Thu, 24 February 2005 17:02 Go to previous message
Naveena
Hi,

I am looking help on this, Actually i want to add one field to the timecard. Pls let me know if any thoughts !.

thanks
Previous Topic: Registering Chart Report in WebForms
Next Topic: I need live project from company in chennai
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:22:01 CDT 2024