Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Custom.pll
Custom.pll [message #95373] Tue, 23 September 2003 05:59 Go to next message
Small Step
Can anybody tell me which are the exact events for which i can write code in custom.pll
Re: Custom.pll [message #95418 is a reply to message #95373] Thu, 11 December 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kalyan
hi,

Yor can write the code for the events like zoom, and for some business rules (like diabling and enabling fields,case restirction, messgae dictionary).. It is located in au_top/resource
Customizes Custom.pll file. [message #95836 is a reply to message #95418] Fri, 28 May 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ritesh
i am worrking on the Oracle apps, and i customized the custom.pll file in zoom event i just simply write the code inside this event and i save the file and upload in $AU_TOP/ resorces folder.. then my apps give a error ---WHEN-LOGON Excaption....your pl/sql is not registered...but i do the same step whatever in oracle user giud is said....

so plz give the idea ....

thanks...

Ritesh
Re: Custom.pll [message #95837 is a reply to message #95418] Fri, 28 May 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ritesh
in zoom_available function, i write simple code here

function zoom_ava

if (form='reet' and block='dept') then
oracle developer guide in chapter 28 whatever is written there same code i write but changes is form name , block name that's it...

then shows a message....
and my apps application is not open....then i upload the previous custom.pll & .plx then work...plz give me the solution & why is happened....

thanks..
tritesh
Re: Custom.pll [message #95839 is a reply to message #95418] Fri, 28 May 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ritesh
in zoom_available function, i write simple code here

function zoom_ava

if (form='reet' and block='dept') then
oracle developer guide in chapter 28 whatever is written there same code i write but changes is form name , block name that's it...

then shows a message....
and my apps application is not open....then i upload the previous custom.pll & .plx then work...plz give me the solution & why is happened....

thanks..
tritesh
Re: Customizes Custom.pll file. [message #96247 is a reply to message #95836] Sun, 03 October 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srijon
pls tell me where in india i can get training about customisation of forms for oracle apps pls mail to srijondas at rediffmail dot com
Re: Customizes Custom.pll file. [message #96567 is a reply to message #96247] Tue, 21 December 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madhu
Hi

you save the file in ur custome directory.
As you told 'i saved in au_top'instead of saving au_top u just save in ur custom_top it come

Bai
take care
Madhu.
Re: Custom.pll [message #96640 is a reply to message #95839] Fri, 07 January 2005 22:22 Go to previous message
Friend
why r u using function.use this hope it helps.
Whenever the cursor changes block in the form, the form calls the ZOOM_AVAILABLE function in the CUSTOM library. If this function returns TRUE, then the Zoom entries on the menu and toolbar are enabled; if it returns FALSE, then they are disabled.

Here is a code example to enable the Zoom functionality in Custom.pll:
function zoom_available return boolean is
form_name varchar2(30) := name_in('system.current_form');
block_name varchar2(30) := name_in('system.cursor_block');
begin
if (form_name = 'DEMXXEOR' and block_name = 'ORDERS') then
return TRUE;
else
return FALSE;
end if;
end zoom_available;

And an example of how to process the event in Custom.pll: