|Re: HR Functional Consultant needed [message #94858 is a reply to message #94853]
||Sun, 05 May 2002 02:49
Registered: May 2002
Nationality : Pakistani
E-mail : email@example.com
Mobile : 966-53373746
Office : 966-2-6652172
Res. : 966-2-6198248
Graduation from Karachi University (1988)
Inter Science (1985)
Metric Science (1983)
Human Resource Management System
Certified from Saudi Oracle year 2001
M.C.S.E / M.C.P + I
* Microsoft Certified System Engineer
* Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
Oracle 7, 7.2, 7.3 & 8i
* Database Manager
* Server Manager
* Data Manager Export & Import
* Data Loader
* User Manager
* Table space Manager
* Database Recovery
* Performance Manager
* Session Manager
4GL Application Development
Developer 2000 / 6i / 9i Application Server
* Report Writer
* Data Browser
* Data Query
* Procedure Builder
* Oracle Server / Client Installation
* Sybase Server / Client Installation
* Centura Server / Client Installation
MS 95/98,NT4 & Win 2000
11 Years Professional experience in I.T
Have good exposure of:
* MIS in Case study
* System Analysis & Designing
* Application Testing Trouble shooting
* Application Implementation
DBMS Dbase, FoxPro
Languages COBOL & Visual Basic, MS Access
WEB HTML & Active Server Pages
MS Application MS Office 95, 97 & 2000
Statistical Pacakage SPSS/PC+ Marketing Research & analysis
Computer fundamentals & peripherals troubleshooting.
Computer installation & Setting up and configuring workstation and
Network Cards & peripherals.
Corporate Personnel System
* (Human Resource & Payroll System)
Financial Accounting System
General Ledger, Payable, Receivable, Fixed Asset, Inventory & Purchasing
Material Tracking System (Construction Package)
* Installed in Aramco Oil Refinery (Rastanura, KSA)
Project Personnel (Construction Package)
* Installed in Hitachi Desalination Plant (Al-Khobar, KSA)
Professional Experience in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
House of Development
Currently I am working with House of Development in Jeddah, K.S.A since 01-03-2001 as an Application Specialist
* Implementation of Oracle Human Resource & Payroll (Release 11i)
* Implementation of Oracle Financial (Release 11i)
* Designing & Development on web based Portals (Application Server 9i)
Al-Sulaiman Information System
I worked with Al-Sulaiman Information System in Jeddah, K.S.A since 14-Sep-1998 to 28-02-2001 as a System Analyst under Software Development & products. Al-Sulaiman Information System is the largest software company in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* Interacting with clients for preliminary requirements for the development of software.
* Analysis and design of software modules and programs.
* Writing the required code for the programs.
* Testing and Implementation of the software projects.
* Maintenance and documentation of software projects.
* Implementation and Making enhancement of existing software on-site as per the client requirements
* Giving technical support on Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Centura & MS Products to our clients.
Mohammad Al-Mojil Group
I worked with Mohammad Al-Mojil Group in Dammam (K.S.A) as a Senior Analyst Programmer from 28th Apr. 1995 to 25-Aug-1998. Mohammad Al-Mojil Group has been in the Construction industry for the past 40 years. Mohammad Al-Mojil Group is a 100% Saudi-owned company. It is one of the largest national contracting and trading company in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. MMG main activities are Onshore and Offshore construction, Travel Agencies, Material Supply, Investment, Mechanical / Packing Insulation Division, Fabrication Division & Marines Division. MMG has completed over US$ 6.0 Billion worth of contracts in the last fifteen years. MMG is also the first lectromechanical Contractor in the kingdom. MMG is Accredited and Certified to ISO-9002. The IT Department is placed in the head office and it has a team of Software and Hardware professionals. The company has customized and standardized software packages on a Novel NetWare based platform. The group now has 10 Networks and more than 200 Workstations and 13 Servers.
Supervision of IT Department to supervise group of computer programmers, System Designer, Network Administrator, Project Management process, Implementation, maintenance of the system, System Database & Oracle administration.
Supervision of Application Developers
* Designing and developing database application
* Designing the database structure for an application
* Estimating storage requirements for an application
* Specifying modification of the database structure for an application
* Tuning the application during development
* Establishing an applications security measures during development
* Training of end users in Application and Customized Packages.
Supervision of Oracle Database Administration
* Installing and upgrading the ORACLE Server and application tools
* Oracle initialization parameter setup & configuration
* Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database
* Creating primary database storage structures (Table spaces) once application developers have designed an application
* Creating primary objects (Tables, Views & Indexes) once application developers have designed an application
* Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
* Enrolling users and maintaining system security
* Ensuring compliance with ORACLE license agreement
* Controlling and monitoring users access to the database
* Monitoring and optimization the performance of the database
* Planning for backup and recovery of database information
* Maintaining archived data on tape
* Backing up and restoring the data base
* Contacting Saudi ORACLE Corporation for technical support
Professional Experience in Pakistan
Fly Comforts Travel (Pvt.) LTD
Worked with Fly Comforts Travel (Pvt.) LTD. Karachi. as a Analyst Programmer Since 01-Feb-1990 to 30-Mar-1995. Here my responsibilities were to explore new packages like Financial Accounting system on LAN which includes General Ledger , Trial Balance , Balance Sheet , Payroll & other application programs.
Micro Main Service
Worked with Micro Main Service Karachi . as a Computer Hardware Engineer since 01-Aug-1989 to 31-Jan-1990.
Business Research Bureau (Pvt.) LTD
Worked with Business Research Bureau (Pvt.) LTD. Karachi . as a Assistant Data Processor since 01-Feb-1988 to 31-Jul-1989.
Other Details Information
Father Name Zaheer Ahmed
Date of birth 18-May-1967
Driving License Valid Saudi Driving License
Hobbies Like to read computer magazines & Music.
Sports Cricket & Swimming