Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle functional consultants
Oracle functional consultants [message #94827] Wed, 10 April 2002 01:20 Go to next message
saravanan
We have the following urgent requirements in Singapore/US.

1. Senior Oracle Manufacturing consultant - 2 positions
2. Senior oracle distribution consultant - 3 positions
3. Senior Oracle Financials consultant - 2 positions

Should have atleast one full life cycle implementation
Should have worked for reputed companies
Shoudl have relavant functional experience.

All positions are based in US/Singapore.

Intrested candidates please send the cvs to saravanan@theoptimum.net.
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #94838 is a reply to message #94827] Fri, 19 April 2002 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sridharan
is urs a chennai based 'bodyshopping' company. what do u know about oracle apps?
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95075 is a reply to message #94827] Mon, 07 October 2002 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Lee
Dear Employer,

I have extensive experience as an Oracle Applications Consultant with 5 years Oracle Financials experience and 7 years Manufacturing knowledge. Working knowledge of Oracle Releases 10.7 and 11i with Help Desk support also. Experience writing and using Oracle AIM methodology documentation (MD50, MD70, and BR110’s).

Knowledge of customer requirements in each core module with excellent communication skills (written, oral, and formal presentation). Project Leadership skills -Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of IT systems architecture and business re-engineering requirements. Completed Two full cycle implementations.

Skills include working independently within guidelines, preparing enterprise process models, workflow diagrams, process narratives, information requirements specifications, logic diagrams, application coverage diagrams, data source description matrices.

Worked extensively with project developers, managers, end users and vendors in implementing and resolving technical related issues would provide an excellent opportunity to utilize my skills in any positions related.

I have performed detailed system configurations, tests, troubleshooting, and documentation control processes using AIM best practice methodologies.

I am very much interested in joining your organization and my availability is immediate.

Sincerely,

Thomas Lee
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95083 is a reply to message #94827] Tue, 15 October 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Lee
Dear Employer,

I have extensive experience as an Oracle Applications Consultant with 5 years Oracle Financials Federal and Public Sector experience and 7 years Oracle Manufacturing knowledge. Working knowledge of Oracle Releases 10.7 and 11i with Help Desk support also. Experience writing and using Oracle AIM methodology documentation (MD50, MD70, and BR110’s).

Knowledge of customer requirements in each core module with excellent communication skills (written, oral, and formal presentation). Project Leadership skills -Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of IT systems architecture and business re-engineering requirements. Completed three life cycle implementations.

Skills include working independently within guidelines, preparing enterprise process models, workflow diagrams, process narratives, information requirements specifications, logic diagrams, application coverage diagrams, data source description matrices.

Worked extensively with project developers, managers, end users and vendors in implementing and resolving technical related issues would provide an excellent opportunity to utilize my skills in any positions related.

I have performed detailed system configurations, tests, troubleshooting, and documentation control processes using AIM best practice methodologies.

I am very much interested in joining your organization and my availability is immediate.

My availability is immediate and my bill rate is $55/HR (W2) plus expenses or $80/HR all inclusive.

I can be reached at (313) 270-2039 or (313) 867-3769

Sincerely,

Thomas Lee
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95464 is a reply to message #95083] Wed, 14 January 2004 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAS
Subj: I have several Sr. Oracle positions avail in NJ - contract/RTH

Here are some - they are all Sr. Position and variations of this. Please let me know if this is of interest to you ans what you would be looking for - the salary ranges are from - 90K-115K :5 - 10 percent bonus with Full benefits. Large organization and lots of new and old development being done - a good opportunity to exercise your skills in a continuous and dynamic environment. Tis particular project is the beginning of enterprise conversion managed by Oracle.

Position Titles:

Project Manager
Functional Expert
Business Intelligence expert
Configurator Expert

Descriptions

------------
Project Manager
" Ensure full compliance with standard project management responsibilities as well as:
o Guide the project team through the Oracle CDMI methodology
o Create and maintain project work plan. Actively manage critical path items to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
o Ensure AIM compliance with all process and deliverables
o Partner with FS Senior Leadership, Oracle and the project team to identify key milestones and interim deliverables for each 6 month period for the duration of the project.
o Manage the technical team to ensure these deliverables are met as scheduled
o Manage the technical team to ensure that all deliverables are produced according to development standards
o Monitor and report on progress against plan.
o Ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with the Project Management Plan (Quality Plan).
o Manage / administer department staff, including performance appraisals, succession plans, career planning, etc.
" As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), responsibilities include:
o Work with PMO to set standards for deliverables, including measurements and metrics.
o Work with PMO to create project communication standards; i.e., how project team will interact - status reporting, work plans, issues list, etc.
o Work with PMO to define an education plan and training curriculum for enterprise wide project team.
o Work with PMO and Financial Systems Sr. Leadership Team to define and implement appropriate support structure for Oracle Applications, during and post-implementation.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidate should have at least three, ideally five or more years experience in managing Oracle software development team. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience is required. Oracle Certification is a plus. Additionally, candidate should possess the following:
" Hands on experience or experience managing development teams that have supported Oracle 11i Applications
" Project management experience / skills
" Ability to use the Oracle environment (tables, flexfields, lists of values, programs, concurrent manager, etc.)
" Experience with Oracle Developer 6i toolset, particularly PL SQL, Reports.
" Knowledge and experience with Oracle Apps open Interfaces, Application Object Library (AOL)
" Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams
" Experience in supporting functional design of Applications extensions.
" Experience in developing technical specifications for Applications extensions
" Ability to estimate effort to complete tasks
" Strong problem solving skills
" Excellent communication skills a MUST
" Experience in full life-cycle implementations of Oracle 11i Applications (Financial and/or Order Management), a plus
" Business process / best practices knowledge, specifically as it pertains to Order Management and / or Billing and Commissions is a plus.
" Excellent verbal and written communication skills
" Knowledge of PC application tools
" Some travel may be required

______
Business Intelligence expert

The successful candidate will be an Oracle Business Intelligence expert and also have an in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and the ETL process. The candidate will be responsible for Designing and Developing Business Intelligence solutions that empower our users to graphically utilize metrics, to easily perform complex analysis and trending of their subject area. Candidate should have experience working on an Oracle Implementation Team that followed the Oracle AIM and DWM methodologies. Hands-on experience with Oracle 9i, Oracle Warehouse Builder, and Oracle 9iAS is strongly preferred.

Job requirements include:
" Work on a team as the Oracle Business Intelligence Analyst. Along with Business SME's, conduct necessary requirements interviews, to gather, identify and develop business intelligence reports, to include key performance indicators, scorecards and other management metrics.
" Develop an understanding of business requirements, business processes, and objectives in order to document the analysis.
" Build reports in an exploratory, iterative fashion that prototypes reports and key metrics without format requirements.
" Interface with application and database development teams to ensure that key data is collected and organized across the enterprise.
" Develop business intelligence standards and supervise compliance in all business intelligence system design and development initiatives.
" Create the business models and business requirement scenarios.
" Eventually translate business functionality into logical data models.
" Develop test requirements and implementation test plans for new data models

QUALIFICATIONS:

" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications. Significant business analysis experience including business process modeling.
" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of any of the Oracle 11i Business Applications using the Oracle AIM and DWM Methodologies.
" Business process / best practices knowledge, specifically as it pertains to Business Intelligence.
" Capability of using PL/SQL and JAVA.
" Knowledge of the Oracle Developer toolset (Forms, Reports, Discoverer)
" Working knowledge of data modeling, including both 3NF and star schemas.
" Working knowledge of data warehousing.
" A high degree of maturity and experience interacting with senior executives.
" Knowledge of PC application tools.
" Ability and willingness to travel.
" A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience is required. Oracle Certification is a plus.
" High-energy, customer service oriented.
" Strong Communication Skills

________
Configurator Expert

The successful candidate will be an Oracle Configurator Expert and also have an in-depth understanding of Oracle Advanced Pricing. We will consider candidate who is an Oracle Advanced Pricing expert, who also has an understanding of Oracle Configurator. Candidate should have experience working on an Oracle Implementation Team that followed the Oracle AIM methodology.

" Work on a team as the Oracle Configurator / Advanced Pricing Expert. Along with Business Analysts conduct necessary requirements interviews, in order to determine the technical, interfacing, and operational requirements and constraints.
" Develop an understanding of the business requirements and objectives in order to document the analysis.
" Develop detailed system and program specifications.
" Eventually translate business functionality into object model and also model the requirements at the subsystem level.

QUALIFICATIONS:

" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of Oracle Configurator / Oracle Advanced Pricing, in which candidate acted as the lead functional expert. Significant business analysis experience including business process modeling.
" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of any of the Oracle 11i Business Applications using the Oracle AIM Methodology.
" Business process / best practices knowledge, specifically as it pertains to Configurator / Advanced Pricing.
" Ability to use the Oracle environment (tables, flexfields, lists of values, programs, concurrent manager, etc.)
" Knowledge of scripting tools, configurator specific a plus
" Knowledge of PL/SQL a plus

The successful candidate will be an Oracle Order Management or Incentive Compensation Functional Expert and also have in-depth knowledge of the Oracle AIM methodology.

" Work on a team as an Oracle Functional Expert. Along with Business Analysts conduct necessary requirements interviews, in order to determine the technical, interfacing, and operational requirements and constraints.
" Develop an understanding of the business requirements and objectives in order to document the analysis.
" Develop detailed system and program specifications.
" Eventually translate business functionality into object model and also model the requirements at the subsystem level.

QUALIFICATIONS:

" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of Oracle Order Management and/or Incentive Compensation, in which candidate acted as a functional expert. Significant business analysis experience including business process modeling.
" Experience in at least two, full life-cycle implementations of any of the Oracle 11i Business Applications using the Oracle AIM Methodology.
" Business process / best practices knowledge, specifically as it pertains to Order Management and / or Billing and Commissions.
" Excellent testing skills: program, unit, end-to-end system, external interfaces; creation of test cases and test plans.
" Oracle Certification is a plus.

Regards,

Caroline Sklenar
Executive Recruiter
SoarsIT
http://members.aol.com/soarsit/intro.html
718 478-8260
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95489 is a reply to message #95464] Wed, 28 January 2004 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pankaj Roy Gupta
Dear Thomas,

I have more than 17 years of experience in IT industry in the areas of consulting, systems design, development and implementation. I am interested for the position of Project Manager.

Pl. send me some more details regarding this position.

Regs

Pankaj
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95606 is a reply to message #95464] Sat, 13 March 2004 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sujith Kumar
Looking for challening opening as "Oracle BI Consultant"
Re: Oracle functional consultants(Business Intelligence expert ) [message #95641 is a reply to message #95464] Tue, 23 March 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bassem Ali Hassan Sabry
- 01/07/97 – 01/01/98 (6 months)
Programmer in developing a client-server financial application, including accounting, inventory management, human resources, sales, purchasing and other financial applications.
The tool used is MS-Access 97 under Win95. Oracle Designer / Developer 2000.

- 01/01/98 – 01/05/98 (4 months)

Programmer for about 4 months in developing a large client server financial package, includes human resources, purchasing, sales, general ledger and other business applications.

The tool used is Oracle Designer / Developer 2000.

- 01/05/98 – 1/1/2000 (20 months)

I have been involved in the implementation of the LAT(Loan application Tracking), Teller, and CSR (Customer Service Representative) systems for Riyad bank. I was involved in the arabization, analysis, design, and development

The tool used is CT/2 (IBM product), and DB2 under OS/2.

In details :

1- Programmer in LAT (Loan application Tracking system), a system to keep tracking of loan applications, and follow the loan life cycle from the time customer applies for, until approved by the bank.

2- I was transferred to another project for same customer to work in the teller and CSR (Customer service representative) systems.
The project is an integration of many sub projects and systems. It is a muli-national project. Many companies were included, as SBM, Ernest&Young, AllTell, Sterria, and DMS. I was working as a team leader for the NSS teller system. It is a Host / workstation application. The host applications are developed by ALLTel Corp.
This system handle all online and offline normal bank transactions in the branches, like withdrawal, depositing, and wire transfer and so on. The application will update the balance of the customer in the host database.
There is a copy of the customers of each branch saved locally in this branch for offline transactions, and any transaction updates that local database and also the main database in Host. Every start of day a copy of the local databases is redistributed to the branches. Each online transaction will update the balance getting from Host in the local databases.
The customer balance may be updated by ATM machines or any other mean, and in same time the balance of the customer should be updated in the branches and in host. Also I worked in software distribution to distribute the new release for all the branches.

3- I have been to USA for six months from 1/9/98 – 1/3/99
I was involved in the development and design of the teller System.

- 01/01/2000 – 01/3/2001 (14 months)
Sysetm Analyst / Implementor for Human resouurces system in Egyptien customer sites and responsible for the analysis , design, and development of the new Change requests (CR) and databse. I also worked with oracle API using C to make some utility to compile batch forms and genertion and so on.

- 01/3/2001 – 01/03/2004 (3 years)
I worked as business analyst/implementor for oracle 11i applications. I worked on e-business, CRM applications specialy OMO (Oracle Marketing Online),
,OTS (Oracle Telesales), OSO (Oracle Sales Online),OFS (Oracle Field Sales), Call center (CTI) ,ABM (Activity Based Management), and also on ERP applications as Financials, Inventory, Human Resources.
I worked in Datawarehousing(OWB) large scale projects as in Arab Bank (UAE), Housing bank in Jordan, rajhi in Saudia arabia. Also I worked with reporting tolls as discoverer 9i.

I was involved in Oracle Marketing Online project for Arab Bank in Duabi as system analyst ans implementor for the OMO system. I was involved in all the OMO phases starting from analysis phase to implementation phase. That includes reorganizing campains, tasks, messages, budgets, products, partener,Audience,Events, delevirable, selecting actitvites.

I was involved in Activity Based Costing (ABC) projects in the Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (HBTF) as system Analyst and implementor for the ABC system. I was involved in all ABC phases, starting from the analysis phase to implementation phase. That includes reorganizing GL account pools, selecting actitvites, activity drivers, mapping resources to activities, selecting cost objects, and calculating cost object unit cost to help in cost analysis.
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95681 is a reply to message #95464] Mon, 05 April 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijay Kumar
I have gone thru ur ad.Even if the position exist now also.u pls send me a mail.I got 1 impl.exp in Oracle 11i.
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95703 is a reply to message #94827] Mon, 12 April 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijaya
I would like to give a quick note to all the areas of my expertise, in my earlier assignments. Over 5 years Experience in business analysis and implementation of Oracle Applications 10.7SC/11.0.3/11i (General Ledger, Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, AR Collections, Application Object Library and System Administration). Major experience included in implementation, testing, user training and post implementation support. Worked with Business Requirements Definition and Requirements Mapping for Implementations. Having Experience in Drafting Documents for GAP analysis. Having Experience in Oracle Multi-Org and Multiple Reporting Currencies.

· Involved in defining the necessary setups for GL, AP, AR as per the business flow requirements.
· Performed functional analysis and Multi-Org setup.
· Involved in data validation and build designing to upload data from existing systems.
· Defining various parameters required for implementation of Oracle Applications
· Involved in testing of the Implemented modules.
· Involved in Post Implementation support and Production Support of GL, AP, AR.
· Vastly Used Collections WB to work on Customer Past Dues.
· Involved in setting up supplier definitions, Financials Options and Receiving Options
· Have good experience with Payments WB.
· Routine tasks included monitoring the various interfaces,
· Providing helpdesk support to production user for issues with GL, AP, AR. Involved in analysis for defining Item segments as per companies business requirement
· Involved in various setups required for Inventory and Order Entry.
· Prepared specification for Item load into Oracle.
· Involved in multi org setup.
· Worked with the business user to implement the companies Order cycle into Oracle Applications.
· Involved in testing of the Implemented modules.
· Conducted System Study and Gap Analysis and Mapping requirement with the features of Order Entry.
· Involved in post Implementation production support.
· Involved in the Oracle Payables, Oracle Purchasing and General Ledger implementation.

Thanks and Regards
Vijaya Nadella
Vsn0208@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #95729 is a reply to message #95464] Fri, 23 April 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C.B.Anand
Dear Caroline Sklenar,

I am an Oracle application consultant (HRMS/Payroll) and have excellant project co-ordination skills and am well versed with most of the manufacturing modules
also.
I am a permanent resident and am looking for a permanent position. My most recent engagement was with the Chicago Transit Authority as an Oracle Trainer where I needed to do a lot of needs analysis and develop a training plan for the users of the applications.
Should you require to talk to me, pl do so. My mobile number is 248-766-7410.
Thanks and with best regards.

C.B.Anand
248-766-7410
Re: Oracle functional consultants [message #96456 is a reply to message #95703] Mon, 29 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous message
R Ramanakumar
R RAMANAKUMAR, B.Sc., AICWA, PGDBA CONTACT INFORMATION
Cost Accountant New No.10, Old No.142/3, Mundaka Kanni
Assistant General Manager (Finance) Amman Koil Street, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600 004. Tamil Nadu. India.

Phone : Day: 00 91 (0)44 26616264
00 91 (0)44 26616264
Evening : 00 91 (0)44 24982228
Fax : 00 91 (0) 44 26616263
Mobile No.: 00 91 (0) 9381206995
Hyd. Resi. No.: 00 91 (0)40 27762993
E-mail : r_ramanakumar@rediffmail.com
r_ramanakumar@hotmail.com

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Birth Date : 01st May, 1968
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Resident of : India
Passport No. : A 2908222 valid till 03.03.2017

CAREER OBJECTIVE

Finance Person with more than 10 years experience and a passion for Finance, pursuing a career with professionally managed company. Skilled at building strong team environments and developing open communications.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Name and Address of the Company Position Held Job Responsibilities Period ( From - To )
Dharti Dredging and Construction Limited,No.2, Ground Floor, Coromadel Towers, 816 / 817, Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010. Assistant General Manager (Finance) Experience in Finance, Accounts (Tally), Audit, Corporate Taxation, Management Information Systems & Costing, Proficient in Planning and Budgeting, Cost Analysis, Working Capital Management, Profit Monitoring and Building Internal Financial Controls, Well versed in studying and analyzing existing systems & procedure, Designing Internal Controls & streamlining operations, Well versed with Taxation procedures and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, Excellent liaising skills with diverse agencies, Banks and Financial Institutions for negotiating Term Loan, Working Capital Arrangement, Project Financing, Secretarial functions like obtaining Project Finance & Working Capital, Liaison with Banks & Financial Institutions, Management of Working Capital, Cost Control, Accounting and Finalization of accounts, Audit, obtaining RBI approvals & attending to assessments and appeals under Income tax and Sales tax regulations & secured considerable benefits to the company, Maintenance of Statutory Registers and filling of various returns with ROC, Overall responsibility of the Finance Function, Managing a team Accounts Managers and Executives, etc. February 1998 – Present
Name and Address of the Company Position Held Job Responsibilities Period ( From - To )
Nortan Intec Rubbers Private Limited, P H Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010. Manager (Finance) Liaison with Financial Institutions and Banks, Preparation of QIS Statements, Maintenance of Computerised Accounts (Tally Package), Handling of Treasury Operations, Preparation and monitoring of Budgets, Finalisation of Accounts and Annual Reports including Annual Audit, Preparation of CMA Data for submission to Bankers, Liaison with Income Tax and Sales Tax regarding completion of Assessments, Maintenance of Statutory Registers and filling of various returns with ROC, etc. November 1994 – January 1998
Ministry of Defence, Naval Headquarters, New Delhi & INS Rajali, Arakkonam, Tamil Nadu. Assistant Was undertaking all clerical duties in the Logistics Department. During the same period worked as Paid Part Time Assistant with Mr.B Sundaresan, FICWA, Practising Cost Accountant in his various assignments such as Cost Audit, Inventory Valuation and the like. September 1991 – October 1994
Tiles and Marble, 103, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004. Accounts Assistant Worked as an Accounts Assistant with the responsibilities of Maintenance of Accounts, Preparation of Trial Balance, Filling of various forms related to ESI and PF, etc. July 1989 – August 1991

SKILLS
Skill Level Years Practiced Last Used
Having good knowledge of
Financial Aspects Good More than 10 years More than 5 years
LANGUAGES
Language Level Years Practiced Last Used
English Good More than 10 years More than 5 years
Tamil Good More than 10 years More than 5 years Hindi Good More than 10 years More than 5 years
Telugu Satisfactory More than 06 years More than 6 years

EDUCATION
Name of the Institute and Degree Passed Year of Passing
THE INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA, Kolkata, India. June 1994

Passed I C W A
DAKSHIN BHARAT HINDI PRACHAR SABHA, Chennai, India. June 1990
Passed Hindi Praveshika Examination
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY , Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. April 1989

Passed Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE, CHENNAI UNIVERSITY April 1988
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Passed B.Sc (Mathematics) in First Class
Undergoing Oracle 11i Financial course on full time basis from Oracle University and to be completed by mid December 2004.

MEMBERSHIPS
Associate Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Kolkata from 1996 onwards.

TARGET JOB
Willing to work anywhere in India in the field related to Finance and Accounts.

SALARY
Present Salary (INR) : 465,175/- Per Annum
Desired Salary (INR) : Negotiable

TIME REQUIRED FOR JOINING
Notice Period of 1 month is required in the present employment.

Place : Chennai – 600 004.
Date : 29.11.2004 [[ R RAMANAKUMAR ]]
Previous Topic: 11i Installation Problems
Next Topic: Regarding Oracle Financial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:19:39 CDT 2024