Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle 11i migration
Oracle 11i migration [message #94751] Wed, 06 February 2002 00:16 Go to next message
Raviratan Arora
We need an Oracle Finacials professional who could go abroad for a period of two week around middle of February 2002,and later do two week's work off-shore.

Specifically the assignment is:

To upgrade the Oracle Financial System (comprising GL, AR & AP) to Web Enabled Version 11i for enabling remote access.

The Scope:

2.1. Upgrade the Oracle Financials to Web Enabled 11i Version.
2.2. Optionally migrate from Windows NT to an Unix platform
2.3. Update/Migrate interface to the in-house developed Personnel Cost Allocation System to the Oracle Financials System.
2.4. Data Base Administration of Oracle Financials as and when needed,Trouble-shooting, and Special Projects.

The person should preferable have travelled abroad (preferably US).

We could offer both a contractual or a regular employment options.
Re: Oracle 11i migration [message #94783 is a reply to message #94751] Tue, 05 March 2002 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Assad Ahmed
Am very interested. Can we speak?
Re: Oracle 11i migration [message #94924 is a reply to message #94783] Thu, 13 June 2002 09:28 Go to previous message
Shawn Kao
We are an IT Recruitment agency located in Singapore, with a large database of Excellent Local Chinese, Singapore PR's and Foreign Candidates. We also have Sales and Marketing, Customer Support, and Engineering Candidates. .

Because our company founders are from United States and from IT consulting, Telecom, and Internet e-commerce industries background, we have network to some of the talented people in Singapore. Therefore, we will be able to supply you with TopNotch Professionals with excellent and varied skills at cost effective rates.

We have a talented pool of Oracle Apps candidates who can assist with various Oracle Implementation and development.

Should your company require people with this type of talent, please feel free to contact me at (65) 98753174 or email me at shawn_kao@e-quality.com.sg or shawnkao@pacific.net.sg for any of your requirements or assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Ms Shawn Kao

EqualityInfosys Pte Lte

163 Tras Street

#10-01 Lian Huat Building

Singapore 079024

Telephone (65) 98753174
Previous Topic: Oracle HRMS/Payroll/Benefits Consultant
Next Topic: Sr. Architect / Consultants req.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:29:42 CDT 2024