Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » [Subhash]how insert values by one buttonby adding them in T-list with diffrent button.
[Subhash]how insert values by one buttonby adding them in T-list with diffrent button. [message #79687] Tue, 02 July 2002 22:52 Go to next message
Zahid Rahim
Hi ALL,
i wanna add entries from text items into List by one button pressed and when i have enough values then i wanna insert them in table.how should i handel these values so that they donot loose in the Save button pressed.plz send me reply in detail.
i have added values in Pl-Sql table.now how the values will be saved in the save btton pressed.
Waiting for reply very badly.
Zahid Rahim
Re: [Subhash]how insert values by one buttonby adding them in T-list with diffrent button. [message #79692 is a reply to message #79687] Tue, 02 July 2002 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balamurugan.R
Hai,

I could not understand your problem fully, Anyway

upto my understanding

delete_list_element('listid',0);
add_list_element('listid',1,:text_item1,storedvalue_intable);

if u have multiple values use for loop.
Also if u want to store it in table use insert into
statement in the pushbutton.

Hope this would help , any doubt mail me in detail.

With luv,
Balu
Re: [Subhash]how insert values by one buttonby adding them in T-list with diffrent button. [message #79697 is a reply to message #79687] Wed, 03 July 2002 03:22 Go to previous message
Zahid
hi Balamurugan,
1:-i have added values by concating diffrent variables in the T-list with add value button.like
str:='Zahid'||'Rahim';
add_list_element(listid,1,str,'records');
2:-Now i want to insert this record in a table with a Save Button in diffrent fields like fname and lname.
My problem is how to save these values diffrently and use them in save button as i cannot get the values in save button which i have added in the list with add value button.
Waiting for ur reply very badly,
Zahid Rahim
Previous Topic: No Changes to Save Message
Next Topic: ORDER BY property
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:24:05 CDT 2024