Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » broblem with navigation_style property
broblem with navigation_style property [message #78147] Tue, 22 January 2002 05:51 Go to next message
eliza
I have created several -rather complicated i'd say-forms using oracle developer 6something....
I have this very wierd problem....
I want the user to be able to navigate throu blocks by pressing enter. My blocks are on a tab canvas, some of them at the same tab page. I set the navigation_style property to Change block, I choose as next block the block I want to be the next and....
the first block completely ignores me!... It keeps navigating as if its navigation style was "Same Record"!
And this doesnt happen to all the forms... in some it works ok!... Any hint could be usefull!!!! I am getting crazy here......
Re: broblem with navigation_style property [message #78162 is a reply to message #78147] Tue, 22 January 2002 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dinakar shetty
HI
u have to map the enter key in the RES file
and then when enter is pressed u can do the action according to ur req
Re: broblem with navigation_style property [message #78167 is a reply to message #78162] Tue, 22 January 2002 21:58 Go to previous message
eliza
thank u for ur answer, but i dont think that will solve my problem. Even if I map the enter key so that it goes to next item, if the navigation style is "Same Record" then the cursor will still be at the same record.... :(
Previous Topic: URGENT - Paramter list
Next Topic: Storing zero as decimal place in a number data type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:31:02 CDT 2024