Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Can we update "last_update_date" on Closed\Cancelled Orders using API (Oracle R12)
Can we update "last_update_date" on Closed\Cancelled Orders using API [message #656970] Mon, 24 October 2016 13:50 Go to next message
ajayhareesh
We have a requirement to update "last_update_date" on numerous Closed\Cancelled Orders. Can we achieve this using OE_ORDER_PUB.PROCESS_ORDER API?

I am currently getting this error when trying with API.

Order Header Updation failed:FND FND_AS_UNEXPECTED_ERROR N PKG_NAME OE_Order_PUB N PROCEDURE_NAME Process_Order N ERROR_TEXT ORA-20001: SQL_PLSQL_ERROR: N, ROUTINE, MO_GLOBAL.VALIDATE_ORGID_PUB_API, N, ERRNO, -20001, N, REASON, ORA-20001:
1) ORA-20001: SQL_PLSQL_ERROR: N, ROUTINE, MO_GLOBAL.VALIDATE_ORGID_PUB_API, N, ERRNO, -20001, N, REASON, ORA-20001: in Package OE_Order_PUB Procedure Process_Order

[mod-edit: at the request of the o.p., this post has been moved from Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite back to SQL and PL/SQL by bb]

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2016 19:42] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can we update "last_update_date" on Closed\Cancelled Orders using API [message #656974 is a reply to message #656970] Mon, 24 October 2016 19:52 Go to previous message
Barbara Boehmer
I moved this thread back to the SQL and PL/SQL forum as your requested. However, I think it was more appropriate for the other forum. Those who browse the other forum are more likely to be familiar with "OE_ORDER_PUB.PROCESS_ORDER API". Most people who browse the SQL and PL/SQL forum are just familiar with SQL and PL/SQL. If you expect help here, then you will need to post enough to reproduce the problem from SQL*Plus, such as create table statement(s), insert statement(s), and update statement or procedure that does an update and raises an error.
Previous Topic: need help in sql query
Next Topic: error ORA 210001
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:19:14 CDT 2024