Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Oracle Apex Dynamic actions in tabular form (Oracle Apex)
Oracle Apex Dynamic actions in tabular form [message #635766] Wed, 08 April 2015 04:36 Go to next message
tsraditya
I am developing an app that captures the every day resource utilization of a person in a team.

I completed every thing and stuck up at a point i.e

http://s17.postimg.org/qgh6559rj/image.jpg

As shown in the above image I created a Tabular form for this where month is a drop down list and year is a text box, the days 1,2,3,....31 are text boxes to capture utilized time.

My requirement is to make the days greyed out and lock (not to allow the user to enter data) for the days which are not in that month.

ex: when Month : Feb then 29,30,31 : greyed out and locked
I have searched in many websites for the solution, But I couldn't get one.
Re: Oracle Apex Dynamic actions in tabular form [message #635776 is a reply to message #635766] Wed, 08 April 2015 06:05 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I can't access the image; please, attach it to your next message.

If I understood you correctly, a "Condition" is what might help here. A tabular form is a result of a SELECT statement. The region contains certain fields. Open DAY_29 properties, scroll down to Conditional Display and set it to "PL/SQL Function Body returning a Boolean" as
return to_number(to_char(last_day(sysdate), 'dd')) >= 29;
which means: display DAY_29 field if current month has 29 or more days. If SYSDATE isn't a date you're satisfied with, you can use a page item (the drop down list you mentioned).
Previous Topic: Region Error Message
Next Topic: ORDS, RAC, TAF, Glassfish
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:55:34 CDT 2024