Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to delete , rename file in app server linux with oracle form 10g (Oracle form, 10g, linux server )
icon8.gif  How to delete , rename file in app server linux with oracle form 10g [message #632238] Wed, 28 January 2015 01:07 Go to next message
nguyennhatdlu

Hi expert !
I have some jobs with new form . So i want to upload file to app server and management it such as delete file, rename file or move file.
In last time i use webutil_file_transfer.Client_to_as to upload file to app server .
And now, i want to delete it or rename, or move it
Can u tell me solution with this problem?
I use oracle form 10g and app server linux os.
I thinking Host command or Webutil_Host.Host command but it didnt works Sad
Pls help me it u know. Thanks a lot .Have a nice day Smile
Re: How to delete , rename file in app server linux with oracle form 10g [message #632273 is a reply to message #632238] Wed, 28 January 2015 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CraigB
I think the best option would be to create a OS Shell script that does the work and then call the shell script from forms using the HOST command. The WebUtil Client_Host won't work in this situation because it will attempt to run on the Client - not the App Server.

Craig...
Re: How to delete , rename file in app server linux with oracle form 10g [message #632316 is a reply to message #632273] Wed, 28 January 2015 20:40 Go to previous message
nguyennhatdlu

Thanks CraigB !
I want to developer in form oracle. Because I want to user upload all file(may be pdf, rar, autocard....) in app server, everyday
The same in linux server dont use Host command. I test some case with host command but it dont work Sad. Anything else ?
Thanks
Previous Topic: [FORMS10g] : Get Windows:My Documents Folder path?
Next Topic: Vehicle DashBoard Idea
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:05:13 CDT 2024