|A market leading FMCG company is hiring Oracle Financials Functional Consultant in Bristol, UK. [message #605874]
|Wed, 15 January 2014 10:43
Registered: August 2011
This an exciting opportunity to join a market leading consumer goods brand in their European operation during a critical phase in their technology and business growth. Having achieved market dominance in the U.S. they are growing their global business to expand into the UK, Europe and then international markets.
Due to this exceptional growth our FMCG client require an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant to work alongside another Oracle Applications support specialist, who supports the non finance modules,in expanding and driving the UK IT function forward. The European arm of this international business has recently implemented the Oracle E-Business suite of Applications and the Oracle Financials Functional Consultant will take full ownership of the new Finance and Business Intelligence modules including systems analysis, configuration and administration of applications as well as occasionally supporting other Oracle E-Business modules when required. As well as the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the ERP solution the Oracle Financials Functional Consultant will work closely with business system users in particular the finance function, both internal users and external vendors, to address system needs.You will be key in any Oracle Finance and Business Intelligence related project teams.
The key accountabilities will be:
• Manage operational issues with Oracle Financials users.
• Day to day Oracle E-Business support, working closely with key users to ensure the business operates at peak efficiency.
• Supporting application improvement projects during design and deployment phase.
• Ensure the consistency of the Finance and BI modules of the Oracle E-Business suite.
The Oracle Financials Functional Consultant will possess the following skills:
• Oracle R12, latest version and knowledge
• A proven track record supporting Oracle E-Business suite specifically around Finance and Business Intelligence.
• A proven track record of working closely with Finance teams.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with a strong understanding of IT applications.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
• A background in Supporting Oracle especially the Finance and Business Intelligence modules.
Exposure to working within an FMCG environment would be advantageous.
Apply here http://service.joberate.com/redirect/url/eeb5-08-6d-aa-2f3c16