|Quotation required for a New 2 node oracle RAC system [message #554192]
||Fri, 11 May 2012 04:35
Registered: January 2009
We are looking for an Outsourcing Company To Build a 2 node RAC Production server environment In US.Can anyone give us a quote for this requirement.
It would be better if you can break down the complete task in Hourly base.
Or you can also send us total cost for the Complete task.
• Planning and Review existing system and aquire spec's for build: 3 hrs
• Install Red Hat Linux on 2 HP Proliant DL380s (if necessary)
• Provision Storage (raw partitions) and present to host
• Create users and configure servers for Oracle Software
• Configure disk (formatting and partitioning) for use by Oracle/OCFS
• Install and configure OCFS2 with latest patchset
• Install Oracle 10g RAC Clusterware on HP Proliant DL3802
• Install Oracle Database software on cluster
• Configure Listeners and TNS connectivity
• Prepare cluster for Standby build
• Build Standby database and setup log transport and log apply
• Setup backups and other maintenance jobs in cron
• Planning for cutover to Standby database
• Cutover to standby database
• Additional miscellaneous tasks