| Wanted: Senior Oracle OBIEE Developers in Rome [message #513180]
||Fri, 24 June 2011 04:34
Registered: June 2011
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Apogee Information Systems currently has a vacancy for three (3) Senior Oracle OBIEE Developers fluent in English , to offer their services in Rome. |
The selected candidate will be in Rome starting the mid of July, 2011. Work will be carried out on site at customer's premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in our customer's team on site having a contract of one year plus opportunity to prolongue it (more details over private message or at our website).
- Analyze, create and modify reports with OBIEE - Siebel Analytics
- Model and create presentation layer
- Design, implement and test reports based on the data made availablein the BI infrastructure and from external data sources
- Document all reports made available to users and update the ITKnowledge Base
- Maintain and support existing reports, including adjusting them toadapt to changing needs or circumstances
- Assist users who build their own reports using Oracle BI Answers andadvise them on best practices and reporting strategies.
- Minimum 2 years OBIEE experience
- Proven track record using the Oracle Business Intelligencetools
- Able to demonstrate expert knowledge of the architectureunderlying OBIEE
- Experience in generating operational, decision support andstrategic reporting products
- Strong skills in analysing, modifying and creating reportswith OBIEE Siebel Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of the Oracle BI Server
- Extensive experience in modelling and creating thepresentation layer
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and testingreports based on data made available in the BI infrastructurefrom external data sources
- Extensive experience in maintaining and supporting existingreports, including adjusting them to adapt to changing needsor circumstances
- Extensive experience in assisting users who build their ownreports using Oracle BI Answers and advising them on bestpractices and reporting strategies
- Proven track record with the following technologies: ETL Tools Ascential, Informatica and Oracle Data Integrator
- Databases: Oracle 10g, Sybase, MS SQL Server
- ERP system PeopleSoft FIN, HCM and EPM
- Reporting tools: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
- Fluency in both English and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
Our customer is an organization, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive, based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments. We are always happy to assist you in your career path.
Please kindly submit your CV in English until 1/07/2011 highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. Needed skills are essential for your successful application. It is important that your CV would be reflecting all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected sallary.
We would be happy if you recommend us or forward this post advertisement to your friend that fits this profile.
More details over private message or at our website