Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Payables - Allow Document Category Override (Apps Financials 11.5.10.2)
Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #476938] Mon, 27 September 2010 06:57 Go to next message
hsbdba
Hi,

We have implemented the payables in our company long time ago , and it was using the manual entries of invoices and payments numbers
Currently we planned to change to automatic sequence , i did the steps of document sequence from system administrator side ,
and now when i go to the payables option i cannot check to allow document category override.......... error appears "FRM-40200: Field is protected against update"

looking for your support.

BR

Hassan
Re: Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #476950 is a reply to message #476938] Mon, 27 September 2010 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Hi,

most likely your profile option 'Sequential Numbering' is set to Not Used. Change the profile-option to the appropriate value.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #477771 is a reply to message #476950] Mon, 04 October 2010 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kumar2012

we have profile options then better way use it

Regards
sureshkumar
consultant
Re: Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #478248 is a reply to message #477771] Thu, 07 October 2010 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Hi,

I don't understand your question or remark.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #485896 is a reply to message #478248] Fri, 10 December 2010 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
madhuarepalli
Hi,

I have created the Document Sequence in R12 using below Navigation:-

GL -> Setup -> Financial -> Sequence -> Define

Name :- doc_seq
Application:- Payables
FromDate :- Date
Type : Automatic
Initial Value :- 1

And assigned the Same Sequence using following Naviagtion:-

GL -> Setup -> Financial -> Sequence -> Assign

Document TAB

Application :- Payables
Categor :- Standar Invoices
Ledger :- My Ledger
Method :- Automatic

Assignment TAB

StartDate :- Date
Sequence :- Doc_seq

Profile Option:- Sequential Numbering assigned at site level using Partially used option

But this sequence is not picking in invoice workbench level. Please help me.

Regards,

Madhu
Re: Payables - Allow Document Category Override [message #486564 is a reply to message #485896] Thu, 16 December 2010 14:51 Go to previous message
Alien
Hi,

try setting the assignment to manual, and see if it helps.
By not picking, do you mean that you can't select the doc sequence in the form? Or that it is not generating a value?

Regards,

Arian
Previous Topic: Requisitions are not creating when running minmax planning
Next Topic: Triggers for oracle apps tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:50:12 CDT 2024