Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem in Invoice status after the Payment Process Request terminated (R12)
icon5.gif  Problem in Invoice status after the Payment Process Request terminated [message #476595] Fri, 24 September 2010 02:24 Go to next message
simbolon_rimbang
Dear Guru,

I have problems in Payables modules (R12).
--
I have some invoices that already selected to the PPR (the status of invoice is "Selected for Payments".
Then the PPR terminated by users because they need to change the template.
After the PPR terminated, the invoices status should back to "validated". But, in my case, the status of it's invoices still "Selected for Payments".

So then users cannot select the invoices when they want to create a new PPR for that invoices.

How to set the invoices status back to "validated" again?

Thanks before,
Re: Problem in Invoice status after the Payment Process Request terminated [message #476712 is a reply to message #476595] Fri, 24 September 2010 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Hi,

it seems you're running into bug: 8348480.
Oracle Support has a supported datafix for you:
Terminate_PPR.sql. Best thing is to contact them to send you the script.

Some scripts can be found on internet too. But it's unclear if they are supported.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Problem in Invoice status after the Payment Process Request terminated [message #477146 is a reply to message #476712] Wed, 29 September 2010 01:08 Go to previous message
simbolon_rimbang
Hi,

Thanks for you information.
I've upload SR for this issue. But this issue occurs because the four column below are not populated during AP invoice import program.
REMIT_TO_SUPPLIER_NAME,
REMIT_TO_SUPPLIER_ID,
REMIT_TO_SUPPLIER_SITE,
REMIT_TO_SUPPLIER_SITE_ID

I'm still working with this issue.

Regards,
Mian
Previous Topic: canvas qury mode
Next Topic: want function to return the convertion rate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:17:21 CDT 2024