Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » User Survey about Cost Effectiveness of Large ERP systems and Outsourcing
User Survey about Cost Effectiveness of Large ERP systems and Outsourcing [message #472266] Thu, 19 August 2010 09:52 Go to next message
msheard
I am studying an MSc in Business Systems Analysis and Design at the City University London School of Informatics.
I am researching a dissertation on:

1. The cost effectiveness of large scale ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle e-Business Suite and SAP for organisations of different sizes. The scope of this research is restricted to these large scale systems and is not looking at the smaller scale ERP-lite software including the smaller packages offered by these vendors..
2. The reasons that user organisations have for outsourcing the operation of these ERP systems.
3. The extent to which these above two subjects are linked by studying the extent to which the ability to outsource makes ERP systems more accessible to less large organisations and whether it reduces the minimum size for cost effectiveness.

I would like to research these issues from the perspective of companies who use these ERP systems. The scope of the project and questionnaire is not limited to organisations that outsource their ERP system but there are additional for those who do. In order to do so I would like to ask people who work for organisations that use SAP, PeopleSoft or the Oracle e-Business suite to answer the below online questionnaire. I would like to receive responses from people who are involved in decision making related to the ERP system such as system administrators, IT managers and senior users.

It is not possible to copy in a link to my survey here so it is in the text file attached to this message. My email address and a link to my LinkedIn page is on the survey in case you would like to learn more about me or my research.

The survey will be active until mid-September. In return for answering my questionnaire, I will offer a copy of the final report to respondents who indicate that they would like to receive it.

Michael Sheard
MSc Business Systems Analysis and Design 2009/10

Re: User Survey about Cost Effectiveness of Large ERP systems and Outsourcing [message #474465 is a reply to message #472266] Mon, 06 September 2010 10:45 Go to previous message
msheard
My survey for systems administrators and managers will remain open until Tuesday 14 September. I am still looking for more participants in order to have a good sample size.

The link is attached as a text file.
Previous Topic: FRM-40200:Field is protected against update during enable auditing
Next Topic: HTML page finder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:14:38 CDT 2024