Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Difference between Column Total and Row Total Display Types available in Content Set (Oracle Financials R12)
Difference between Column Total and Row Total Display Types available in Content Set [message #470144] Sun, 08 August 2010 20:55 Go to next message
asimnabi
Can anyone explain me the difference between Column Type (CT) and Row Type (RT) Display Types available in the Content Set window. Both CT and RT seem to do the same thing.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Difference between Column Total and Row Total Display Types available in Content Set [message #471935 is a reply to message #470144] Wed, 18 August 2010 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lokeshsurana

Column type(Top to bottom or vertically) displays value based on more than one row.
Whereas row type displays based on that particular row (Left to right)

Re: Difference between Column Total and Row Total Display Types available in Content Set [message #471951 is a reply to message #471935] Wed, 18 August 2010 00:48 Go to previous message
asimnabi
I am talking about Column Total and Row Total display types, not column type and row type. Please go to Content Set window to view CT and RT display types.
Ironically I got the same word to word reply in another forum last week.
Thank you.
Previous Topic: Require Inventory management material
Next Topic: Manufacturing Calendar Change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:20:25 CDT 2024