Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Workflow : HR / iRecruitment (EBS R12)
Workflow : HR / iRecruitment [message #468852] Mon, 02 August 2010 05:25 Go to next message
aryanna

Hi,

I need help in workflow... I'm begineer in developing workflow. But basicly i've create simple workflow after refer to some doc and training material.

So now i need to create a lots of notification on AFTER "Apply a Job" Process.

Responsibility : Employee Self Service
Menu : Apply a Job

Do i need to create fully customize or modify the standard workflow?

if modify what is the standard workflow trigger after click the apply job button?

What i want to do is

1. If applicant is internal staff.... then the employee supervisor should recieved the Approval request type notification on that application.

2. Supervisor need to approved then the application can proceede else.. applicant will recived the Reject FYI notification says his Supervisor reject his application to apply for the position.
... and more others notification...

so this is totaly customize business process... if it is fully custoimize... how to trigger the workflow once the applicant submit the job application?

Really need help.

Thanks in Advance...

Re: Workflow : HR / iRecruitment [message #468972 is a reply to message #468852] Mon, 02 August 2010 13:53 Go to previous message
Alien
Hi,

in general it will be easier to customize the existing workflow. (Did you check the seeded one?). Since it will give you the basic objects (attributes, functions, processes) to work with. So you can change it to reflect your own preferences. It will also be called automatically. The only thing to keep track of is that it can be overwritten by a patch.

If you already have a fully functional workflow process developed, you can use a business event to trigger it. It will then run separately from the regular flow.

Regards,

Arian
Previous Topic: AP Invoice DFF should be updatable
Next Topic: User Responsibilities are not attaching
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:13:15 CDT 2024