Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle OA Framwork Personalizations - Filtering values in LOV (Oracle OA Framwork Personalizations - Filtering values in LOV)
Oracle OA Framwork Personalizations - Filtering values in LOV [message #464690] Thu, 08 July 2010 15:44
asimnabi
The launch journal wizard screen gives us a pick list to choose an ADI template from.
Our list of values have 3 templates for Actuals journals and 3 for Budgets.

Our requirement is that the Business Analyst responsibility should only see Budget templates and not the Actuals.

I am thinking of using personalizations to filter the list of values.

In Forms Builder page this personalization is a piece of cake. You build a new record group on the fly and attach it to the LOV. This way you can restrict values in a LOV in the context of a particular responsibility.

Is that even do-able in a OA Framework page? Can we build a record group equivalent (LOV Region?) on the fly and attach it to an existing LOV? When I click on personalize button on this page I dont see any such options. In fact the personalize page for OA Framework looks so daunting as oppose to a Forms Builder page perhaps because my OA Framework skills are not as good as Forms Builder.

Any help is appreciated on: if this is possible using personalizations and how?

Thank you in advance.

Previous Topic: Value Item in CUSTOM.PLL
Next Topic: Need to display Record History on Custom Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:28:21 CDT 2024